chapter 15

Three months later

   Ross POV

   I never got a hold of Cassadee before I left. I feel bad. I miss her every hour, everyday. I love her. I cry each night. R5 ended up going on tour. Cassadee didn't know. We told Connor. We asked if he wanted to come with us and he said yes. He didn't tell Cassadee where he was going, only his parents.

    "Hey Ross." Connor said sitting on the couch next to me.

     "Hi." I said beginning to cry.

    "Ross, I know my sister better than anyone. I know she still loves you. I know for sure you two are still courting.  I also know that bad things happen to people everyday." He said.

    "Connor, I just dont want to hurt her. She means everything to me! I can't live without her. Its a miracle I haven't left yet. I dont know what to do. I want to make it up to her but how? I love Cassadee with all of my heart. Yeah I'm crazy saying that after we met a few months ago and have gone on like two dates but I can't imagine my life without her. She changed me. I can't focus anymore knowing that she doesn't love me anymore, knowing that I just left her on bad conditions. Connor its killing me." I said.

    "Ross, you're a great guy. I know you will get Cassadee back. You never really broke up, that's what she thinks, but is it truth? I know my sister, and one thing she probably never told you was that she secretly dreams of you serenading her at one of your concerts." Connor said then left the dressing room. Ryland walked in.

   "Ryland I need an acoustic guitar asap." I said. I grabbed paper and a pen. I started writing words down without even thinking. Ryland came back with a guitar.

    "Here you go?" He said.

    "Our next stop is back home right?" I asked.

    "Yeah. why?" He asked.

    "Great I need three front row seats saved. They have to be in the middle." I said.

     "Why?" He asked again.

      "You'll find out. Thanks." I said.

     "Your welcome. I'll come get you when its time." He said as we left the room.

    Cassadee POV

   Its been three months since Ross and It's fight. He stopped calling and texting me. After Connor and I had our little fight he left too. I still haven't listened to any of the voicemails from Ross. The phone rang but I didn't feel like getting up. I stopped ringing so I assumed that my parents answered the phone. I picked my phone up from the couch and stared at it. I took a deep breath and listened to the voice mail.

  1. "Cassadee, please please call me."

  2.  "Cassadee, you know I never wanted to hurt you!"

  3. "Call me."

  4.  "Cassadee I love you!!"

  5. "Can you please talk to me?"

  6. " You mean everything to me."

  7. " Cassadee, I know you're mad at me but will you please give me the chance to explain to you?"

8.  "You may have stopped loving me but I'll never stop loving you!"

9.  "Cassadee I miss you."

10. "I'm sorry you think I'm just like any other celebrity. I never wanted you to think that!"

11. "Is there still an us?"

12. "Will you please answer?"

13. "When will I be able to hear you voice again?"

14. " I know you think I'm the worst person right now but I want you to know you're the best person that I've ever met. Your they only one I love."

15. "Can you please forgive me?"

16. "Loving you ain't easy."

17. "I miss you so much."

18. "Please let me know you're okay."

19.  "Cassadee, you mean the world to me. If loving you means loosing you so be it, but I really don't want that. I just want to hear your voice again. I want to know you're OK."

20. "I love you."

   I cried while listening to all of the messages. I miss Ross. I miss seeing  him. I miss hugging him. I miss  talking to him. I miss the way his hair was always messed up. I miss the way he makes me laugh. I miss how he made me feel like I was the only girl on this planet. I miss him coming to my house almost everyday. I miss everything about him. I miss Ross. No, I love Ross.

   I picked up my phone again and dialed his number. It rang and rang.

     "Hey this is Ross.... leave a message and I'll get back to you. Oh and if this is Cassadee, I love you!" His voicemail said. I smiled as I waited for the beep.

   "Ross... I... Ross this is Cassadee. I am uh..  you know what never mind. I can't do this. At least not over phone! You've been gone for three months!! How can a phone call change everything? " I said then hung up.

   It was about ten O'Clock at night now, so I decided to go to bed. I slowly walked up the stairs and into my room. I cried into my pillow like every other night. Sleep soon took over.

----------

   "Cassadee wake up!!" My mom said shaking me.

   "Why? I have nothing to do anyways!" I said.

    "Well I do! You haven't left this house in three months! You are leaving today! You're going with me." My mom said.

  "Why? And Where?" I said opening my eyes.

   "It doesn't matter! Your coming with me! Be ready in thirty minutes!" My mom said.

   "Ughhh, fine!" I said. My mom walked out of my room. I got out of bed and got ready. I put on comfy skirt and shirt. I walked downstairs.  My mom was standing by the door.

   "Let's go!" She said. I put on sandals on the way out.  My mom was awfully happy today.

   "Where are we going?" I asked as she drove down our street.

  "To get Mani, pedis and then the mall to go shopping and then back home." My mom said.

  "OK. " I said.

   "Come on Cass, cheer up!" My mom said.

   "I can't its to hard. I can't cheer up when the man I love has been M.I.A for three months! The three months after our big and first fight!!" I said. I tried to hold back the tears. My mom just held my hand.

She pulled into a parking spot. We got out and walked into the nail salon.  An hour later we walked put again with our nail done. I painted mine yellow. My mom painted hers purple. She drove us to the mall. We shopped for hours. Only to buy one complete outfit.

   "Mom why did we only buy one outfit?" I asked once we got back to the car.

   "Because you need it." She said.

    "For what exactly?" I asked.

    "Tonight!" My mom said.

     "What's going on tonight?" I asked.

    "Cassadee, you will see!! When we get home go take a shower and put on the outfit!" My mom said.

    "Fine!" I said as she turned onto our street. I looked out the window and saw all of Ross' family getting into a car. I thought about Ross. My mom pulled into our drive way and I got out. The car drove by my house and everyone waved. They were all smiling. I waved back but couldn't smile. Instead I wiped the tears away as they sell watched. I grabbed my outfit and walked inside and to the bathroom.