"stop holding yourself back Chengcheng, I know you want this too." she started to kiss my neck, licking and sucking it which made my breath hitch from pleasure. shit...

"see? you're not even stopping me" she said, I can feel her smirk down on my neck. Her kisses are now trailing up from my neck to my jawline, making its way to my lips. I was about to pull back, but this smartass wrapped her arm around my neck firmer and palmed me down there, the erection I had from her touches. I let out a low moan, feeling all hot and needy now. My body just betrayed me. 

"fuck! this can't be! shit..." I mentally cursed. But it was too late now. Before I knew it, I'm already making out with her now. 

All of the memories of us from before, fulfilling our lusty needs came rushing to my mind. 

She jumped and wrapped her legs around my waist as I groped her ass, giving it a squeeze which made her moan in my mouth. I carried her around and sat her on the counter, not breaking the kiss. 

My kisses were soon trailing down to her neck, finding that certain spot. She moaned.

"ahhh fuck babe..."  I smirked. I sucked at the weak spot on her neck while groping her breast and running my other hand down to her thigh, making her a moaning mess. She began to unbutton my shirt, letting it fall on the ground. The coldness of the air in my room engulfed me, but it was nothing compared to the hotness I am feeling right now.

"fuck Chengcheng what are you doing?! Stop this! think about Areum you jerk!" my conscience screamed in my mind which totally woke me up from the situation and immediately pulled away from her. 

Her brows creased as she looked at me, confusion was written all over her face. 

"hey what's wrong? why did you stop? come on babe we're getting into it right now." she groaned. 

"no no no no...." I hissed under my breath while picking up my clothes hurriedly.

"what do you mean by no?? you're seriously going to leave me hanging now Fan Chengcheng?!" she asked, narrowing her eyes at me. I faced her and shook my head in frustration.

"this is not right Mei. This is all wrong! what happened earlier was a mistake! I was not thinking clearly okay? just....no I can't do this with you Mei. You should go home now." I face palmed at my mistake. Big mistake! I already have Areum in my life right now! damn! 

"what the actual fuck Chengcheng?! seriously?! what the hell happened to you?!" she yelled at me, getting off from the counter. 

"just get out and leave!" I walked away and find my way going to my room. She groaned in frustration and stormed off from my condo. I sat on my bed, aggressively ran my hands through my hair. 

Fuck! shit! I just messed up! what will I do if ever Areum finds out about this?! no no no! 

I rummage through my pocket to get my phone. I immediately opened Areum and I's conversation and sent her a message. 

"I love you Areum. No matter what happens, always remember that my feelings for you are real." 

I hit the send button and headed to the shower. I need to cool down my body. 

I know you're confused as hell right now, but the thing is, Mei and I used to have that type of relationship called "friends with benefits" or "no strings attached". We used to be friends before that marriage thing got into the picture. Before that friends with benefits started between the two of us, it was all clear that it was all about just to fulfill the call of our flesh and needs, nothing more. Feelings are banned. It was actually HER who initiated it. She was the one who started it. Being the hormonal kid I am, I agreed. Everything was good at first. It was all purely lust, that's all. But not until I found out that the two of us were arranged to get married by our parents. Our parents said that if both of us objects, then they are going to cancel the marriage. I thought I was going to be saved by that option they gave, but I was wrong. I thought she's going to object just like what I did but she didn't. 

She confessed her love and said that she wants the marriage. She said that the friends with benefits shit she offered before was just a set up just to do her plan on making me fall for her, but she failed. All I have for her was just purely friendship, nothing else. I was so angry that time. She just fooled me and took advantage of our friendship just to get me. Now I regret agreeing to that motherfucking stupid shit. 

And that's when I decided to go back in China last year and enter the school where my friends are studying. Eversince then, my life became normal and peaceful without Mei, well at least.  

But one day, a girl transferred to our school. The first time I laid my eyes on her, I was purely mesmerized by her beauty. She's very nice and friendly that she immediately caught up with all of us in no time even though she's the only girl in our class. The day when we started to hang out, I saw the real her. She's true to herself. Areum doesn't pretend to be someone else she's not. She doesn't care about her looks or how she would look when she do something. She's very comfortable to be with and playful too *smirk*. She's talented and smart! oh what else can I ask for? she's too perfect. Even though she's quite straightforward and bold/naughty sometimes, but I don't care cos I like it when she's like that. I just hope that all of this shit I'm into will end soon before I lose my chance on her. 

I turned off the shower and grabbed my towel to dry myself up.

  *sigh* Xukun, look out for her bro while I'm still fixing things up.   

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello! I'm sorry for the VERY late update. Hope you enjoyed this one tho! love lots! xoxo <3

comment your thoughts about this chapter and Chengcheng's revelation. I'd love to know about your thoughts/reaction/opinions about it! <3