002 - just your attention | j.jk

Depuis le début

You kissed his neck. Jungkook stopped for an instant before continuing with his work. You were slowly getting irked over the fact that Jungkook was still not giving you enough attention.

You trailed kisses up and down his neck before parting your lips slightly and sucking on his neck in an attempt to form a distinct hickey. A sigh escaped from Jungkook's mouth and that seemed to have led him to type only quicker.

You sucked, letting slick noises emit from your mouth. You let the free hand roam around your body. You were after all only wearing Jungkook's shirt with no undergarments underneath. Jungkook would not have observed that. It had been long since Jungkook had observed you even.

The free hand of yours trailed down to the hemline of his shirt before letting it travel underneath, as it touched and caressed every corner and crook of his body.

"Y/N," Jungkook finally uttered. "Stop. I've work to do."

"And I've work to do. So, let's just stick to what we were doing as you pleased," you snarled at your boyfriend. You stood up straight and began unbuttoning Jungkook's shirt that you weren't wearing before the man himself, who had turned around to see your antics.

You slowly opened the button one after another, letting Jungkook die in agony. He stomped slightly, rocking his leg. You raised your eyebrow and asked, "I thought you had work."

Jungkook stretched his arms out and catching hold of your hips, he pulled you onto his lap. The impact led to the half-opened shirt to fall off one of your shoulder showing a lot of your left breast.

With your face ever so close to Jungkook, you could see the dark circles underneath his eyes. The poor man was working himself to death. His eyes had lost their spark and you genuinely wished that Jungkook would let go once in a while and enjoy the present.

However, you could also see how beautiful he was - his rosy lips that were parted and his nose that was sharp. Jungkook was a beauty carved from the finest and you were glad to call him yours.

"Fuck," Jungkook swore under his breath. You smiled. You lifted your hand and stretching your index finger, you poked Jungkook's head, pushing it back.

"I lead today," you mumbled, cupping Jungkook's face. "I lead and get what I want today because you've been a bad, bad boy these weeks."

Jungkook gulped, his eyes turning a shade darker. He stretched his hands back to shut his laptop. You leaned forward and caught Jungkook midway for a kiss. You held Jungkook's face, guiding and directing the kiss, being forceful and trying to show the dominance you clearly lacked. Jungkook always led and it was taking you a long time to get used to what you had asked.

"But, Y/N," Jungkook protested as you broke off the kiss. "What did I do wrong?"

You got off his laps and Jungkook's eyes widened. You clear caught sight of Jungkook's growing hard-on and smiled to yourself. You folded your arms and in the process, pushed your breasts up.

"I want to ride you," you said and Jungkook smiles, "So be it."

"No," you cut him off. You hoped to be elaborate. You just did not want to ride him (not that that wasn't a dynamic experience of its own). You wanted to ride his thigh. Every time you saw Jungkook walk in those tight leather jeans with his thighs looking perfect, you could not have helped but wonder how it'd feel like riding it.