Chapter Four- Wrong Number

Start from the beginning

"Ryan can we dance now, it's been all about business for you these last few hours." Justine begged and held out her hand. I nodded and we hit the dance floor, feeling whatever trap music they had playing I began to slowly dance. I hadn't even had a drink yet. Justine must be off hers already, because she's going hard. I feel hands snake around my waist and I don't even bother turning around. I roll my hips against whoever is behind me and start to let loose a little. Their strong hands hold onto my hips and I lean back into them.

"You look too good to be dancing alone." A voice I recognize says into my ear, which makes me turn around to see a dimpled smile. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed myself closer to him.

"You just can't stay away can you?"

"You gave me a wrong number, I'm just here to get the real one." I laugh when he says this. I didn't think he was serious about the number thing, you know famous people are just looking for a quick fuck and I'm not the one.

"Did you at least order a pizza." I look up and he lets out a loud laugh, I can feel his chest shaking as he laughed.

"I can order you one, you trying to get out of here." With a lick of his lips I'm ready to fall into his arms and go. But I'm smarter than that, so I keep dancing.

"And do what exactly?"

"Go back to my place, maybe watch a movie or something."

"Raincheck ? I have class in the morning and I'm supposed to be with my friends right now." I told a smooth lie and he nodded.

"I guess, now give me your phone so there is no funny business this time, I actually do want to hang." I hand him my phone and he takes his out calling himself. "See now I have your number and you have mine, I already added my contact. Hit me up anytime you trying to hang out, if you don't I will."

"Hmm, I'll see. I'm not trying to hurt your feelings though, tell your friend I think he's fine as hell through." I pat his chest with one hand and point behind him to where his two friends were staring at us. His smile quickly disappears and he turns around. I use this opportunity to walk away from him and find Justine. I spot her easily with her bright hair dancing with a dude. I walk up her and she gives me a face. She pushes the dude who she was dancing with to the side and walks with me to find John and Keith.

"So Michael huh."

"We were just dancing I'll tell you more later, he's thirsty."

"I'm thirsty for him too, have you seen those muscles? Shit I'd let him break my back."

"You're a clown." I flick her arm and she looks like she isn't kidding. "I mean he is sexy, but what good will come out of me messing with a guy like him?"

"Some good dick, you never know maybe he is a good guy."

"But I'm not with that bad attitude stuff."

"Aggressiveness is hot girl, let that nigga come over here and choke me up a little bit, I'd give him anything he wants."

"You are tripping for real."

"With the way he's looking at you, you're the one tripping. Let that man knock your ankles loose." I scan the club looking for him and our eyes meet, which makes me shiver.