As I sat behind the wheel, I didn't know where to begin my search. Assuming someone from the pack might know. I figured I would drive to Sam's and go from there.

The drive there was quicker than I expected, maybe I was just eager to see Paul more than anything. But as I pulled up the driveway to the small cabin, I come to realize that no one was home other than Emily.

She seemed a bit concerned and distraught as she watched me get closer to the house, approaching me at a quick pace.

"Is everything okay?" I asked.

"I don't think so." She replied, "Tiffany called and said that Bonnie was at the Cullen's looking for you. They've been searching for you all morning."

"W-why?" I asked in a panic. "Is something wrong?"

"She didn't say much, just that you need to hurry over there."

Without saying goodbye, I shifted the gear into drive and sped off towards Forks. From there I would have to go the Cullen's where Elena and the rest were. I didn't know what I was to expect. I was a bit worried that Bonnie broke the news about Jacob, hoping that nothing went out of control because of it.

Twenty minutes later, I was pulling into the Cullen's driveway -racing around the corners and skidding through the soft dirt as I got closer to the manor. No one was in sight until I could see Alice coming down the steps in a hurry. Her expression worried me even more as I came closer and to a halt in front of her. Before I could open my door, she already had as she began asking about my whereabouts.

"Where have you been?" She asked as she pulled me out of the car and dragged me with her up the steps.

"The diner?" I followed, unsure, "what's going on? Why didn't anyone call me?"

"Bonnie tried, and so did I, but it went straight to voicemail." She mentioned. "Things have gotten worse with your friend Tyler."

"Tyler?" I stopped her with a confused expression. "What happened?"

"Him and Paul..." that was all she said before pulling me with her as I followed her to the back door. "They crossed paths again."

"Shit!" I cursed as I noticed Stefan and Damon holding Tyler against a tree, Bonnie attempting to calm him while he thrashed to be released.

"I said, calm down, Tyler!" Bonnie demanded, "don't make me cause more pain."

"That's not helping Bon!" I raced towards them, Tyler soon recognized me.

His pupils dilated; all I could see was the darkness that usually remained hidden. I knew he was close to phasing, but it didn't make sense since it wasn't the full moon. Both vampires struggled to hold him still as he continued to shake in a fury. Something was definitely out of place. Something went down as I realized our surroundings. It almost looked as if a battle took place in the backyard.

"I was able to get him to change back, but he's been struggling to change back into his wolf form," Bonnie explained.

"But how? It's not even a full moon." I wondered as I moved closer cautiously.

She shrugged, "he just went ballistic the moment Paul challenged him."

"Fuck!" I muttered to myself before grabbing onto Tyler.

"Tyler!" I shouted for him to look at me.

"Tyler, look at me." He shook his head and gave me a shove.

"TYLER! CALM, DOWN!" I held onto him.

"Think of the night you came to me!" I pulled him closer, trying to think of how I did this before, "think of me, think of the safe places back home in Mystic Falls. Think of your mother. Remember the monster you can turn to be if you don't control this. You don't want to hurt anyone. I know you, Tyler. You care too much to hurt anyone."