"No, please, just give me another chance, I'm begging you." He tried hugging me.

"I did, several times, but now it's time to move on." I sighed, "just please, Tyler, go home."

"You can't mean that!" He stared at me as if I had betrayed him. "I won't. I'm not giving up." He managed to pull me into his embrace, his naked chest pressing against me, "I'll be back as soon as he breaks your heart."

Just like that, he fled; leaving me angered and a very jealous wolf that came to my side. I watched as he disappeared, holding onto Paul, as I knew he was ready to go after him. "Paul, don't! It's not worth it."

He stayed silent for a moment, his jaw tighten as his fists seem to do the same, glaring in the direction of where Tyler disappeared before looking back at me. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," I muttered.

The thing was, I wasn't sure if I was. I was confused. Hurt. Vulnerable. Betrayed, and a bit relieved. I was upset with Tyler, but it doesn't seem to last that long because I seem always to want to forgive him.

Then I look at Paul again, and I'm lost for words. Every emotion that plagues me seems to be forgotten the moment I realize just how much that man cares for me. No longer do I want to think about the past because it only seems to keep me locked in that one space. It shouldn't matter anymore that our love reigns from an imprint, but the journey it takes to make it all work.

This time it's not just me; this time I'll have Paul.

With the chaos that had just taken place, we discussed that we need to take more precautions. Since it was only Tyler this time, we still needed to be aware of any other threats. If Tyler was going to return, then Caroline and Damon decided to deal with him for now.

Right now, our focus was needed on our plans -if we had one per se.

Everything was still a blur, and if our theories were correct, then maybe we were on to something. Of course, we didn't want to say anything yet unless we were sure. Which meant that Jacob's fate could be in our hands if it is true –him and his imprint.

Ever since the fight, Paul has stayed close to me. His patrols were shortened because of this. According to Sam, I needed to be protected, and Paul needed to be there for me. I didn't want to be a bother, but I was glad to have him around more.

A week has passed, and Bonnie or I haven't had any visions since the last one, and it was beginning to worry both of us. It was as if we were reading a book without the climax in the plot.

"Are you okay?" I shook out of my daze, giving Paul a nod and a smile, "you look like you have something on your mind."

"It's nothing." I leaned into him next on the couch, ignoring whatever was on the TV. "I was just thinking."

"About?" He shifted forward, lifting my chin to look at him.

I leaned forward and sat up to look at him, "just about the weird dreams I've been having. Or the lack thereof."

He gave me a strange expression.

"Bonnie and I have been having these... visions, and none of it seems to be making sense." I explained, "but the closer we get to figuring it out, it's like we are left in the dust. I haven't had a vision of some sort for about a week."

"Just let it come to you, I'm sure something's about to come up."

"You sound so sure," I replied.

"I'm not." He kissed my temple, "but maybe relaxing is something you might need."

"Yeah, you're probably right."