"So why tell me now?" I asked annoyed, "if you cared so much, why put me through hell and try to pick me up every time. It was as if you enjoyed playing me every time. For my whole life I tried to find my place, but every time I figured I found it, you would turn it all upside down."

"Because my world turned upside down when I kept searching for you when Bonnie lifted the wall. It didn't take long to realize you were dead. I dreaded the thought of you never returning. " He sighed in distress. "When the portals were resealed, I didn't have time after that to look for you because of the traveler's disturbance. They took everything and banished me along with the other vampires. My only hope was to find Bonnie, but even she had disappeared  for a while."

"Once we started reuniting, we came across another witch; one with a hunger for power." He continued, "he was strong enough to meddle with portals and trap Bonnie and Damon in a realm where he was, freeing himself first until Bonnie was able to, but you weren't with her."

"I thought I lost you then." It sounded as if he whimpered, "we all did. Then Bonnie left unannounced and hadn't let any of us know what was going on. While we were dealing with Kai -the witch, she came back a couple of weeks later, and by that time we thought she left to rebuild her strengths and find a solution, but that was before I was forced to make a decision, I faced the consequences of becoming a werewolf again. That's when I discovered Bonnie was hiding something from us -you."

"How'd you find out?" I asked.

"When I happen to see 'B' blink across the screen on her cell phone. The number was unrecognizable, but after some research, I had discovered  that it was coming from a small town called Forks Washington." He took another drink of his whiskey, "when I asked Bonnie, she kept coming up with different excuses until I was able to get it out of her. It seems I  had come at the right time too seeing the predicament you were in."

"But why the others?" I asked.

"We all deserved our chance to redeem ourselves." He shrugged, "I'm not the only one who feels like shit for letting you go, you did happen to help us out quite a bit when we needed you, especially with Klaus."

"This Kai guys isn't dead right?" I asked. He didn't respond. "Fuck! I knew it. If Bonnie can't help, what can I do?"

"You always worked better as a team, and you have me this time." He moved to the  seat next to me, "I promise from here on Brandon, I will be there next  to you, I will be there to protect you."

"You sound so sure." I  muttered, "but if you couldn't kill this guy before, then what makes you  think we all can if you say he's this powerful."

"Because he's half-vampire now. He became a hybrid and we figured that he's still up for something big. Which is why Bonnie decided we just might need your help too."

"Why didn't she call me?" I asked.

"Because she said you were dealing with your own problems at the moment, we just didn't know that it was another pack of wolves." He grumbled, "I just wish she would've told me sooner."

"It's the past now." I tried to ignore the facts, mainly Paul. "I'll help to get my mind off of a few  things, but I'm not promising you anything Tyler."

"Fine," he grumbled again, "but I'm keeping my word."

I wasn't sure of what Tyler's intentions were the beginning, and I didn't want to know. But my theories went for him trying to woo me in some way. He said he was devastated when he thought he lost me, and now he's making promises again? He'd have to prove himself.

Rather than waste time, I told Tyler to bring me back so that I and Bonnie could get back to the plan and hopefully come up with a way to deal with the hybrid. I hadn't said much other than listened to Tyler as he began telling me about the changes and importance of things I might need to know.