The act of lust happened during one of the bonfire parties, and I hadn't expected it. He was drunk; I was tipsy, vulnerable and stupid at the time. He took me to his truck that happened to be parked far from the party and promised to take care of me from then on.

I knew I was gay since I reached puberty, I just never could tell who was. Tyler's reputation was best known as the jock that slept with every girl he could, I wouldn't have expected him to swing my way. A part of me knew that this was a one-time thing, and after that night, he brushed me off as if I was another notch in his bedpost.

Bull shit if you ask me.

It was all because he was sure that Vicki was sleeping with Jeremy that he wanted to get even, and apparently, she hated it when he would fool around with another guy. I became her target on prom night.

If it hadn't been for Bonnie, I would have been vampire bait, the same night Vicki had been changed. She used her new abilities to track me down and kill me. I was scared shitless the first moment I saw her and those evil eyes. Her fangs were long and already bloody, and she had me cornered outside where she figured no one would hear me. That's when Bonnie came to the rescue and sent her flying with a spell.

She dragged me to safety and told me to stay in one spot until it was safe. I don't remember much but her coming back to bring me home. When I had asked her what was going on, she explained everything to me. She even knew Vicki's reasons for attacking me and told me to stand clear of Tyler from then on.

I was a bit in distraught when she mentioned that Tyler would soon be involved in this somehow.

From then on, I kind of lived in fear. Avoiding mostly everyone except Matt Donavan. The reason for that was because he was just too kind-hearted and he was the only one who didn't know about his sister's whereabouts. I felt guilty knowing the truth and not being able to tell him. Which is why I stopped being friends with him, that and the fact that Tyler was coming around more often too, and acted as if I was nothing most of the time I was around.

I heard him asking Matt why he spoke to me, and a couple of times I was the reason they would argue. Even when he and Jeremy became friends, Jeremy began defending me in some ways. I think it was because he had a crush on Bonnie, and Bonnie was getting tired of Tyler's attitude.

I kept to myself but remained observant as I began to embrace who I really was. If it hadn't been for my grandma, I would be clueless about how to defend myself or keep myself hidden from all of the drama. At first, I needed to learn to use my powers to protect me, and the first thing I had learned was to levitate items, not sure what good that would do me. Thankfully Bonnie was there to help me too. Both of our grandmas were there to teach us too.

With Caroline Forbes -the sheriff's daughter- being changed, it was about time I learned how to conjure fire and being able to manipulate it to make it grow rapidly. But it came to our surprise when the first ability I had learned was sending shockwaves through my hands. That and the simple spell of making any being feel internal pain; this would come in handy if a vampire had come close to me.

I witnessed Bonnie using it once on a vampire named Katherine, Elena Gilbert's doppelgänger that came to make the girl suffer. Bonnie was the only one she couldn't mess with, and soon she realized I couldn't be too.

With everything going crazy, and the town being exposed of vampire's by the council that had always fought together to get rid of them, kind of blew back in the mayor's face when he soon realized that he and his son Tyler Lockwood was affected by it.

That's when my grandma said I was ready to protect the other's along with Bonnie, and soon I would be there to make things right. I would be sent alongside Bonnie when we had to attend the house parties. If Damon, Stefan, Katherine or Caroline caused any troubles, it would be up to Bonnie and me to stop them. It was mostly Katherine that caused chaos, and gladly, I would put her in her place and often threaten that when it came time to end her, I would gladly do it.