𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 " 𝐲𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐧

Third Person's POV:

Taehyung laughed as he tightened his grip around SeokJin's waist.

SeokJin continued to bicker around with Jungkook as he stole chips from his hyung."Yah that's mine!"

Yoongi can barely watch at the scene. His fists clenching as he felt his blood boil from...let's say it Jealousy.

"Really? Then catch it" Jungkook continued to tease the elder. Jin stood up from taehyung's lap and ran to Jungkook.

Jungkook ran to the kitchen as SeokJin try to get his chips back.

Until Jungkook pinned him down and tickled him. SeokJin laughed as Jungkook kept teasing him."What? giving up?"

"for food? never!" SeokJin quickly snatched the chips away from Jungkook as he snickered for victory.

Jungkook ran to him as he hugged him for behind."You're not going anywhere" as he continued to find SeokJin's tickle spot.

Yoongi stood up from his seat and walked to SeokJin and grabbed his wrist heading to the bedroom, slamming the door. Leaving taehyung and Jungkook dumbfounded.

"w-what's wrong yoongi?"

"didn't I tell you to not put foundation on those hickeys?"

SeokJin looked down."did I?" yoongi said sternly."y-yes, you d-did"
Yoongi grabbed SeokJin's waist as he pulled him closer.

"bad boys need punishment, hm?" yoongi stared deeply into SeokJin's eyes. He pushed SeokJin on the bed.

"Stay"

SeokJin's POV:

"Stay"

I obeyed what he told me as he took something out of the drawer.

My eyes couldn't get any wider. He took out a tie and a buttplug with the remote. Yoongi crawled as I backed away. I sighed as I felt the headboard behind me. Yoongi took my wrists and tied it both to the headboard.

Yoongi pulled my ankles as I fully get underneath him. He unzipped my zipper as I felt his strong gaze at me.

I was bottomless underneath him as I was left with my boxers.

The atmosphere heated up. Sweats began crawling on my body as I feel tension between us. He ripped my boxers as he inserted the buttplug. I screamt as I felt my asshole get stretched." ahh ah, I'm s-sorry yoongi"

I felt a stinging pain on my buttcheek, he slapped it."Its daddy for you"

He leant and kissed me deeper as he suck on my bottom lip. I moaned.

He pulled away as a long string of saliva dropped from his lips and mine. His eyes were full of lust and desire."You're so beautiful, babe" he praised me.

He slid his hands under my shirt as he played with my hard nipples. I moaned as I felt him lick it, my moan grew louder.

Yoongi's POV:

I stopped and reached for the remote.
I got off the bed as I see him sweating.

I loved it. Every curve of his body, how he moans my name louder, how I tie him up as he beg for my cock. I love it. And his personality of course, on the time we met I fell in love with the right person. and I can't let anyone touch him instead of me, only me.

I switched the buttplug on using the remote as he moans and bounces on the bed. I smirked.

"Yoongi-ah"

Third Person's POV

The buttplug hit his prostate as it abuses it. Tears threatening to fall in the corner of SeokJin's eyes.

"ahh ah" he moaned as he vibrates along with the buttplug.

Yoongi turned off the remote as the buttplug stops once SeokJin came. SeokJin was tired. He can't stop panting heavily. Yoongi crawled on him as he leave wet kisses on SeokJin's neck."I'll make you rest for the today." yoongi untied SeokJin from the headboard and covered him with clean blankets.

"I love you Jin baby, you're mine"

"I love you too yoongi, I will always be yours"

Yoongi wanted to make SeokJin his, and only his. Though he already claimed him as his boyfriend people just keep checking him out.
He sighed as he shook his head from those thoughts.

'I will take care of you always SeokJin hyung'.

Author-nim:

wot. thaz not gud? well, I'm sorry.
k I'm out