Chapter Nineteen

Chapter 19

*NIALL’S POV*

‘Where can I go, where can I take her? Lads I’m freaking out.’ I said to the boys as I paced up and down the room.

‘Calm down Niall, everything will be fine. You will figure it out mate.’ Liam reassured me patting me on the shoulder. 

‘Thanks Liam.’ I replied. He still didn’t help though. Ergh, I don’t know why I’m freaking out so much. Me and Amelia have been on dates before, but I want tomorrows date to be special. I want her to remember it forever. Maybe this date will be the one that gets us back together. I hope so.

*AMELIA’S POV*

‘Gee, I’m freaking out. I wish you were actually here to help me.’ I panicked down the phone.

‘For god sake Amelia, you and Niall have been on dates before. What makes this one so scary?’ She asked me.

‘Because this one could make or break our relationship. Whatever our relationship is?’ I told her.

‘Do you have any idea what you relationship is?’ She asked.

‘Nope. I have no idea, but I think I’m ready to forgive him. He seems to be truly sorry.’ I pop the ‘p’ in nope.

‘You’ll be fine then Amelia. Now go and sleep so that you look beautiful for tomorrow.’ She said sarcastically.

‘Love you Gee.’ I said before hanging up and climbing into bed. I seriously hope everything goes well tomorrow.

**********

I groan as I hear the sound of my alarm clock filling the room. I press the off button a few times before staggering out of bed and into the kitchen. I grab a bowl from the cupboard and pour some cereal into it. Once I have made my cereal I sit down at the kitchen table and grab my phone from the side, checking to see if I have any messages.

***

From: Niall

To: Amelia

Morning beautiful. I’ll see you at 11am xxxx

***

From: Amelia

To: Niall

Morning. See you later. Any idea what clothes I should wear? Xxxx

***

From: Niall

To: Amelia

We will be outside for a while, so whatever you want babe. You always look gorgeous anyway;-) xxxx

***

I scoff at his reply. He is trying to sweet talk me, well to be honest it’s working. I run to my wardrobe and pick out an outfit. I decide to go with a pair of light purple denim shorts with white tank top tucked into them. I team it with some matching purple jewellery and a pair of vans. Before I change I hop into the shower and wash myself quickly. Once I am done I slip into my clothes. I apply a minimal amount of makeup and braid my hair to one side, clipping any loose bits up.

‘Hey babe.’ Niall said standing in the doorway to the bathroom making me jump.

‘Jesus Niall. Don’t you ever knock.’ I teased him.

‘I did…three times.’ He states matter of factly.

‘Oh.’ I blush. ‘So where are we going?’ 

‘Why would I tell you that?’ He winks at me before linking my arm with his and dragging me out of the room.

‘I hate surprises.’ I whine.