Chapter Fourteen

Chapter 14

*AMELIA’S POV*

‘Leave me alone Niall. I don’t ever want to speak to you again.’ I screamed down the corridor at my boyfriend, wait hold up, EX boyfriend. I ran down the stairs of the hotel and out of the door. I ran as far away from Niall as I possibly could. I meant what I said when I said that I didn’t ever want to speak to him again. He is a selfish little cheat. I can’t believe I found him kissing that stupid little slut Sophie just a few days after he told me that he loved me. I really thought Niall was different to the others, different to Nathan.

*Flashback*

‘Hey babe.’ Nathan said before planting a small kiss on my forehead. I hugged tight onto him inhaling his scent.

‘Hey.’ I said simply smiling up at him.

‘Listen Amelia, I don’t think I can come round to yours tonight like we planned, I have something on that I can’t get out of.’ He told me.

‘Oh, ok. What have you got planned?’ I asked slightly disappointed that my boyfriend was calling off our plans to do something else.

‘It’s just a family thing. I’ll call you later babe, love you.’ He replied, kissed me again and then left.

Great. What am I supposed to do now? I take out my phone and open up a text message.

***

To: Megan; and Georgia

From: Amelia

Hey girlies! So Nathan bailed on me tonight:-( wanna come round and have a girly night? Xxx

***

I snapped my phone shut and waited for a reply. Megan and Georgia are my two best friends. I would do anything for them. Me and Megan have been friends practically since birth, well our parents were best friends and we were neighbours, so we’ve basically got on since then. Georgia joined our little group once we started school and my teacher sat Georgia in between me and Megan to stop us talking. Little did the teacher know that we would all end up talking altogether anyway. My phone buzzed interrupting my thoughts. 2 new messages.

***

To: Amelia

From: Georgia

Hey babe. Yeah I’ll come round tonight, 7 o clock ok for you? I’ll bring movies. Love you loads xxx

***

To: Amelia

From: Megan

Sorry to hear about Nathan babe. I can’t come round tonight Amz, I’ve got plans sorry. Have fun xxx

***

I replied to their texts before snapping my phone shut and making my way back to my house. Once I got in I organised some pampering stuff for me and Georgia for tonight.

‘Hey mum! Dad!’ I called out as I walked down the stairs.

‘Hey. In here babe. ’ My mum called out from the living room. I made my way over to the room to see them both sat in there.

‘Georgia is coming round tonight, we are going to have pamper sessions and watch some movies. Is that ok?’ I ask.

‘Yeah that’s fine darling. I thought you were out with Nathan tonight?’ My mum replies.