Chapter Twelve

Chapter 12

*GEORGIA’S POV*

I can’t believe I have to go back to Newcastle today. It feels like I’ve only been over for a few days but I have been here for a month almost. Now I have to go back to Newcastle, its crap over there. The weathers rubbish, my best friend doesn’t live over there anymore and now I have a boyfriend who gets to tour America whilst I have to sit at home a study. Life is hard.

‘Hey babe.’ Harry says as he walks into my room.

‘Oh hey!’ I reply and give him a quick hug before I go back to packing my things into my suitcase.

‘Georgia?’ Harry says as he wraps his hands around my waist and rests his head on my shoulder.

‘Mhm.’ I answer simply.

‘Why do you have to leave today? Can’t you stay with us for longer, we are going to Vegas next week and I want you to be there?’ He says in my ears which sends shivers down my spine. God Harry Styles makes me weak, and it’s not good because it makes him smug. He smiles slightly as he realises that he made me shiver. See I told you, smug!

‘I can’t Harry. I have to go home and study, I have a History test in a weeks’ time. I want to stay, I really do, but my mum only let me come out here if I promised to come back and do some college work. Then once I’m done with college I can come back.’ I told him.

‘Ergh fine! When does college finish?’

‘Next month.’

‘We will fly you over the second all your exams are over.’ Harry tells me before he gives me a kiss on the cheek and leaves the room, letting me continue with my packing.

*AMELIA’S POV*

We are on our way to drop Georgia off at the airport. I can’t believe she has to go home again. Hopefully she had fun, I mean she got to come to a few of the boys’ concerts and sit front row, I’m pretty sure that’s always been a dream of hers.

‘We’re here.’ Harry says. I can tell by the tone of his voice that he is sad because Georgia is leaving. I know they’ve only known each other for a month, but they get along so well. We all step out of the car and walk towards the departures lounge and wait for Georgia’s flight to be called.

‘Flight 1292 to Newcastle is now boarding.’ A female voice echoed throughout the airport.

‘That’s me.’ Georgia said as she stood up and grabbed her bags.

‘I’m going to miss you so much. Promise me that you will text me as soon as you land.’ I say to her as pull her in for a hug. I can feel the tears starting to roll down my cheeks.

‘Don’t cry Amelia, I’ll be back before you know it. I just need to go home, pass college and then come back. I promise I’ll text you.’ She replies wiping away my tears. She turns to the boys and says goodbye to each of them individually.