Chapter 15 : Field Trip (1/5)

Start from the beginning

"Language, jeez." Ally exclaimed, making Lauren mumble a 'sorry'

"Maybe because they need my recognition in order to activate the damn button needed." I sassed and continued hitting Ethan.

"Turn around, Than." Francis told him with a smirk.

"Just put me down then everything'll fix itself." I told them but they weren't having it.

"Nu-uh." He turned around making me face to face with the face recognition thingy.

*bzzt
*Welcome, Ms. Cadwell.

A robotic voice said then the elevator started moving.

"Much better." Dinah said and leaned on the railing.

Camila went to my side and cupped my face.

"You okay, baby?" She asked me cutely.

"No, I'm not. Please tell them to put me down already." I asked with as much cuteness I have.

"No can do, I'm in on this. Sorry babe." She blew me a kiss and returned to her place a while ago.

I huffed and waited for the elevator to reach our floor.

Few minutes later...

*ding

The elevator doors opened and revealed where we'll be staying for the week.

"Oh wait, I forgot. I paid for this penthouse so make yourselves at home." I smiled and left them all hanging their mouths open.

"Oh. Babe, I need you to come with me." I pulled Camila to the direction of our bedroom.

I opened the door leading to our bedroom and presented her the view of Miami.

"Wow," was all she said.

"Wow? That's all you can say? No 'Oh my gosh baby, this is amazing' or 'God, just take me right here, right now'?" I mimicked her voice and she playfully glared at me.

"I'm just shocked, no words can express what I'm feeling right now." She admitted while leaning into me since I hugged her from behind.

"It's obvious. Your eyes give it away, to be honest. That's the thing I like about you, without even saying anything, I can already feel what you're feeling just by looking into your eyes," I told her and she turned around and looked at me.

"You're a charmer, y'know that?" She kissed the corner of my lips and that made me smile like an idiot.

"Is that a thing now?" I asked amused.

"Oh I don't know, maybe?" She shrugged and snuggled into me more.

"C'MON LOVEBIRDS! LET'S PLAY TRUTH OR DARE BEFORE THE PROFESSOR CALLS US!" Lauren yelled from the bottom.