Bobby Caldwell : What you wont do for love

Start from the beginning

"Aye Aubrey, I know I've been ignoring you and I apologize but you just popped up, fuck you want me to do? Be happy about it?"

"Shakur, you were going go let them kill me!" Aubrey was on the verge of tears once again. Old and new emotions were stirring up inside of her and they were causing a tornado.

Fortunately enough for her, Shakur was feeling the same things. The two were deeply in love at one point of time until things fell off like a married couple who lost their fling. By ill luck, the two couldn't repair what they once had so they broke it off.

"Bonnie wasn't going to kill you, she was just trying to mess with you."

"By cocking the gun?!"

"Aubrey-"

"Stop talking to me."

She turned around about to walk away from shakur again but instead he grabbed her arm and dragged her off out of the schools back entrance. She tried getting from his tight grip but his hand wouldn't budge one bit.

"Let me go! I have class." Aubrey struggled to pull back from Shakur but he was determined to get through to her. He stopped when the two of them arrived behind the school where some of the benches were and forcibly sat her down next to him.

"Im sorry I haven't been talking to you lately it's just, a lot goes on in this lifestyle and for you of all people to be apart of it is crazy man. Im worried about you Aubrey."

Aubrey glared at him still not accepting his apology. Shakur sighed and ran his hand over his waves.

"I just want you to know that I gotchu. Ian gon' let this life break you." Shakur sighed and looked Aubrey in her eyes as he said this, letting her know that he was serious. Aubrey's eyes were softer hearing him say this.

She sighed and smiled at Shakur.

"Too late for that." She said full on grinning at Shakur. Shakur let out a laugh before resting his weight on his arms. The two began talking, reminiscing on old times as they sat there not even keeping track of time.

"You remember that time we went to the movies where CoCo used to work at and she made you dance for the tickets." Aubry giggled nonstop causing tears to weld up in her eyes. Shakur rolled his eyes recalling the embarrassing memory the two shared.

"It ain't even that funny." He said with a small frown. Aubrey nodded unable to contain the laughter that erupted from her. She then got up from the bench still laughing and mimicked how Shakur looked.