18

Jack

     "What do you mean I need another ultrasound?" I asked making everyone look at me in concern.
   "We think you might be having twins" I gasped tears leaving my eyes and I was smiling. Zach wrapped his arms around my waist.
     "Really!?" I asked covering my mouth from excitement.
     "Yes are you free now?"
    "Yes, yes I am I'll be right there!" I hang up, turn in Zach's arms and cry tears of happiness.
     "What's going on?" Zach asked rubbing my back.
    "Is the baby okay!?" Blake asked a little upset. I nodded.
    "We might be having twins. Come on we gotta get to the hospital!"
                         ~~~~
      Gender reveal party day

    It turns out we are having twins. Blake's beyond excided about meeting his new siblings. Im sitting in a chair blind folded waiting for Zach to un blindfold me so he can reveal the gender.
      Everyone's here too. All our families and friends and we are at a park that's empty and beautiful.
      I was finally unblindfolded and Blake hugged my leg excided to see the genders. I seen Zach standing with Jonah, Daniel and Corbyn. I pick Blake up and set him carefully on my hip.
       Zach has a purple balloon along with Corbyn, while Jonah and Daniel have blue balloons. I cover my mouth and Zach smiles at me. Our families count down from ten.
     "4, 3, 2, 1!" Zach and Corbyn throws theirs on the ground and revealed purple powder. I gasped and Zach jogged over to me crying tears of joy as well as me and Blake. We look back at Jonah and Daniel.
    "5, 4, 3, 2, 1!" the two boys throw theirs in the air and they hit the ground revealing more purple powder. Zach engolfs me and Blake in a hug. We are all crying now.
                        ~~~~
              One month later

    My water broke and we are in the hospital. Im 5 centimeters when I need to be ten. I scream in pain and Zach holds my hand. Blake's crying. He's scared and worried. You can see it in his eyes. Nurses run in and Im pouring sweat.
   "They want out I cant stand this pain they need out get them out of me get them out!" I cry. Zach picks Blake up and ran to the waiting room and came back without Blake.
      "We need a C- section!" A nurse yells and Zach pecked my lips crying.
    "You'll be alright Im right here I always am I promise" He says and the nurses roll me to a surgery room.
                       ~~~~
     I opened my eyes and seen Blake holding a baby girl and so is Zach. I smiled and Blake looked up noticing Im awake.
     Zach put the girls in their things and set Blake on the bed. Zach grabbed the girls and placed them in my arms.
      "Which is which?" I asked Blake already crying.
    "The one on your right is Devyn Michelle Herron- Avery and on your left is Violet Hannah Herron- Avery." He proudly say and I smile.
     "I love them they're beautiful names for two beautiful babies" I say and kissed his forehead.

Whydontwemusic

Whydontwemusic

Two new babies have been born into a wonderful beautiful Jachary family. The one with the blue bow is Devyn Michelle Herron- Avery born at 8:05pm and weighed 4 pounds and 4 ounces. The one in the purple bow is Violet Hannah Herron- Avery born at 8:03pm weighing 5 pounds and 3 ounces. Blake picked out their names and did a great job we love you guys💞💞

    ~~~~~
 read my other books plzzzzzz Love you guys