6

Jack

It's the next week and I can walk. I mean it took me all week one long week but I did it and I'm happy. I get to go home now. We are signing out right now.

"Come on Jack" Zach said and Logan and Deli were gathering everything of mine from the hospital room and we are walking to the Yeti.

I got in the back carefully with the help of Zach and he climbed in after me. Logan and Deli put my things in the back and got up front.

We got to the house and I smiled. Zach got out and then helped me out. He held my hand and we walked inside and seen the boys you know I don't actually know.

Corbyn's on the top of the back of the couch facing the ceiling and he's holding his phone above his head. Jonah is laying on the counter on his stomach on his phone and Daniel's umm Daniel's being Daniel and laying on his stomach on the floor with a spoon in one hand a watermelon next to his hand and his phone in one hand.

"GUESS WHOS BACK, BACK AGAIN" I yelled and Corbyn dropped his phone on his eye. Jonah fell off the counter and Daniel rolled away with his watermelon. You know I have no explanation for Daniel.

"Oww" Corbyn and Jonah cried and I ran over to the kitchen and threw an ice pack at Jonah then walked over to Corbyn with an ice pack.

He was holding his eye. I pulled his hand away from his eye. He looked up at me and I'll admit it was a cute face.

"You'll live" I told him although there'll be a bruise there and possibly a little dent oh well. I handed him an ice pack and I couldn't find Daniel.

"Daniel where did you go" I asked and deli put her hand on my shoulder. "Your friends are weird" she said and I nodded. "I can't find Daniel he just, just rolled away" I said and walked forward.

Deli took her hand off my shoulder and I walked on the other side of the couch and found Daniel underneath it. The couch is off the floor a bit okay.

"Really Daniel under the couch" I said and he shrugged and got out and pulled his watermelon out from under it and sat on the couch and continued eating it like nothing happened.

"What the hell" Deli said and Danny looked up with confusion gleaming in his eyes. "What I love watermelon" he simply says. "So you eat it underneath a couch your very odd" she said and walked away.

"Why is everyone hating on me because I freaking love watermelon" he said and sighed. "I'm sorry Gerald I'm sorry their like this" tears started pooling in his eyes.

I rolled my eyes. "Why is my baby crying" Jonah asked and I looked at Danny who put the watermelon on the table and curled up in a ball.

He held out his arms for Jonah to take. "He's crying because Deli told him he was weird because he was eating watermelon under the couch" I explained as Jonah picked him up and sat on the couch cradling Danny.

I walked away and seen Corbyn and Deli talking but didn't see Zach. "Baby where you go" I asked and frowned. "Boo" Zach said from behind me and I screamed and started crying.

EVERY TIME someone scares me I start crying DON'T ASK! Cause I don't even know. Zach gasped and hugged me.

"I'm sorry Jay I didn't mean to make you cry" he said and I turned around and buried my head in his neck.

"Ever-rytime someon sc-ares me I cry I d-dont k-now why" I said and Deli laughed. "It's okay babyJay" he said and I rolled my eyes.

He rubbed my back while I tried to stop crying. Eventually I did stop and was just hiccuping. "Wanna watch a movie" Zach asked and wiped my tears away with his thumbs.

I nodded and he caressed my cheeks and kissed me. I kissed back and heard a video end. I looked over and seen Deli looking at her phone.

"That was so cute" she gushed and Corbyn nodded. "Come on let's go watch a movie" Zach said and I nodded and followed him to my room.

I walked in and it had my bed obviously and a black TV stand thing a black desk and 2 doors on either side of the room. The TV was mounted on the wall above the TV stand thing and the walls were a blue with a black stripe at the base.

"What movie do you wanna watch baby" Zach asked and I shrugged. "Ok that's alot of help" he said and I laughed as he smiled.

"Let's just watch Ice age" he said and I laughed again at his childness. He put it in and jumped on the bed and laid down. I laid down next to him and snuggled into him.

"I love you pumpkin"

"I love you too Romeo"