14

Zach

         Blake looks around and at me. The doctors just left saying he needs to stay  for another week. We found out he was abused by his father. He was starved and locked up in a closet for 4 days. We have no idea at all how he survived but we are glad he did.

       I've explained to the boys how I know the kid and they always look at me weirdly but somewhat believe me. Since nobody knows the kid I've adopted him. He's now Jack and I's kid. I've always wanted a kid and now I've got one. I'm happier than I have ever been. I have a family with the person I love.

      Blake is sleeping at the moment and I'm on Jacks lap playing with his curls. The boys are out doing something I don't know. Jack rubbed my stomach caus it's soothing to me in a weird way. 

      "So how do you like being a father?" I asked Jack. He smiled and I assume that's a yes. He shrugged and nodded looking at OUR  child.  

      "I love it you know why? because I'm with you" I rolled my eyes pulling a curl watching it bounce when I let it go. 

      "you're really corny you know?" He chuckled and nodded.

   "I know" He said like he was proud of it.

                                                                                A week later

imzachherron

imzachherron

Liked by Jonahmarais, lovinseavey and 8,456 others

    this is my new son Blake Andrew  Herron- Avery Yep me and Jack have a son now I know we are only 16 and 18 but this kid needed help and I loved him when I first saw him so if you want me to get rid of this boy then try me.

Jackaverymusic

liked by Corbynbesson, Whdontwemusc and 9,457 others

Jackaverymusic This lil bugger  is gonna have an instagram when me and his other dad make it, god that sounds weird but I love them both so... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    yeah sorry I haven't been updating I don't have anything to update with cause of my father so yay for me and whdontwemusc is my instagram fanpage go follow me