16

Jack

             5 months later

               I woke up on my left side. I miss being able to lay on my stomach. Today is the day we are going to find out the gender of this baby inside of me! I'm so excited and so is Zach and Blake they've been talking about it non stop.  

      Zach wants a boy but he said it doesn't matter if we get a girl he'll love it no matter what. He's a pretty mature 18 year old. Blake says he wants a sister. But me and Zach have been thinking...

      "Good morning princess" Zach mumbles in his hot groggy morning voice. I smiled as he kissed my nose.

     "what are you thinking about?" He asked pulling me closer to him. 

     "about what we always talk about at night But i think its a good idea i like it" He smiles. 

"you really do?" 

 "yeah we'll have our own privacy in our own homes and we'll be close to each other and have more space, and it'll be quieter for Blake and the baby" He smiled and chuckled.

   " I think you getting pregnant make you more wise" I gasped chuckling and gently smacked his chest. 

    I've always been wise and smart Zachary" he chuckled and kissed me softly. I melted into the sweet kiss and he pulled away.

     Blake ran into the room and climbed on the bed with the help of Zach.

    "Uncle Jo said to come up here and wake you guys up" the small 5 year old said smiling. he glanced at my baby bump smiling.

      "do we get to see if I get a baby sister or brother today?" I nodded and he clapped his hands. 

" I cant wait I cant wait! what time!?" He excitedly asked bouncing on the bed.

     "1:30 pm in exactly 2 hours" I explained and Blake squealed jumping of the bed, falling, saying hes okay and ran out the door leaving me and Zach laughing.

                                                                                                  ~~~~~

          We are in the waiting room. Me, Zach, Blake, Jonah, Corbyn, Daniel, Eben and lastly Tyler. Its like a big ol' family in here. well it technically is a big family cause we're all close and-

      "Jack Avery!?" A nurse calls and me, Zach and Blake follow her to a small room with an ultrasound machine. I lay down on the bed chair thing and she lifts my shirt just above my baby bump.

      " are you ready to see the gender of your baby?" she asked with a giant smile on her face. We all nodded. she squirted the cold blue gel on my belly and looked at Blake who was watching with a slight smile on his face.

   "so do you want a baby brother or a baby sister?" she asked grabbing the wand and spreading the gel.

   " I want a baby sister so i can take good care of her" He mumbled blushing. Zach picked him up placing him on his lap. 

   "you're the sweetest little boy you know that?" Zach asked kissing Blake's cheek and temple. Blake giggled and nodded kissing Zach's cheek.

     "I love your family its so adorable" The nurse say looking at the screen fake smiling. I dont want to pressure her and ask so I keep it to myself. "do you want to know now or no?" I shook my head no.

       "what?" Zach asked confused at my answer.

     "I only want you to know and on the day of the baby's gender reveal I want you to do something special to show me and everyone the gender" He smiled and nodded pecking my lips. 

     the nurse handed him an envelope that obviously has the  baby's gender in it. 

    "thank you so much" We said and she nodded wiping the gel off my belly.

     "its not a problem at all i love seeing people happy" She said smiling.

    We smiled back and walked to the waiting room where the others were.