Okay so why the hell is there a boy in MY house. In MY room. NAKED? CHAPTER TWO!

Start from the beginning

"Her roomate"

"Since when!?"

"Since today, now get out or were ringing the police" Seth smiled and steered him into the hallway and out the door.

"Wait! Calla I-" I shoved the door shut.

"Thanks" I smiled. He nodded curtly.

"Im going to go pick up some stuff, ill see you in a couple of hours"

"Okay" He walked out the door and closed it behind him, i sunk down onto the floor. God this night is sucking.

***When Seth gets back***

"Hey" I opened the door and smiled, he had changed clothes and was now wearing black skinnys, a pyrimid studded belt low rise, a black v-neck and a beanie. He had a hikeing backpack that was pretty full, and another smaller backback.

"Hey" He nodded, then took his bags upstairs. I sat down in the living room, waiting for him too come down. An hour later, he still hadnt. Have I done something wrong?

I sighed and finaly got up and switched the lights off. It was pitch black and i was ready to head up the stairs, when i remembered my phone was in the living room. I stumbled around looking for it, too lazy to switch the lights on.

"Here" A voice came from beside me, i zipped up from the floor where id been kneeling down to find it. Seth handed me my phone.

"You know, it only takes a sec to turn the lights on" Seth laughed. It became quiet again, I heard him take a step towards me.

"Are you okay?" He whsipered, his fingers sweeped my fringe behind my ear, and cupped my face.

"Im fine" I replied short of breath.

"You sound nervous" His voice held a smirk.

"Maybe I am"

"Why?"

"Maybe its you that makes me nervous" I felt him move closer, his lips brushed against mine.

"I make you nervous?" He asked, his lips hovering just above mine.

"Yes" I swallowed. "Everytime your near me"

"Do you want to know a secret?" He breathed, twineing his fingers in my hair.

"Yes" I let out a small breath.

"You make me more nervous than you think" He admitted, his fingers brushing through my hair.

"Why?" I asked smiling.

"Your beutiful" He whispered, his lips pressed against my ear. "Your funny" He kissed my hair. "Your nice" His lips moved to my jaw. "And I want you"

I shivered as his lips finaly met mine, but only for the briefest moment, then he was gone. His fingers untwined from my hair, and he took a few steps back.

"Did I do something wrong?" I started to panic.

"I..Im s..sorry. I cant do this"

"What?" I reached out but he flinched from my touch, i heard his footsteps retreating as he ran up the stairs and shut the door to his room.

What did I do this time?

***********The next day**********

A bright light flooded into my room, I squinted, pulling the covers up over my eyes.

"Mornang' sweet thang" I snapped my eyes open and shot up out of bed.

"Alice!" I squeeled with excitement, I wrapped my arms around her thin tanned neck. She squeeled with me as we jumped up and down like we were five all over again.