Okay so why the hell is there a boy in MY house. In MY room. NAKED? CHAPTER TWO!

Start from the beginning

"Oh..why?"

"He asked me to marry him" I sighed.

"Shit, well...uh....whoa"

"Yep" I sighed again, I took the lace and paper, plopped it into the box and through it back in the cupbored. Why the hell would he put it in there anyway?

I walked back through the house and down the stairs into the living room.

"You realy should get some clothes" I told Seth as I sat down turning the TV on. He sat next to me but said nothing. I looked over at him. He was stairing at me curiously.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing" He smiled. I smiled back but didnt look away, and neither did he.

I noticed that his hair was deliciously hanging over his left eye, his plump lips looked so inviting, I felt mine tingle. He lent forward slightly.

"CALLA!!" I jumped back at the sound of my name.

"CALLA!!!" I heard Josh scream again, he was banging on my door. I looked over at Seth, his eyes were glued to the floor, his fringe covering most of his face, I could see a slight tint of red in them.

"CALLA!!!!!" He called again. I jumped up frustrated.

"What the fuck do you want Josh?" I hissed only opening the door so he could see my face.

"Calla! I was walking here when I saw HIM!" He pointed to Seth who was walking towards me. "Through the window! I though he was going to rape you! Who the he..-Is he wearing my clothes!!?" I slammed the door shut in Josh's face.

"So fucking anoying" I muttered to Seth. He laughed. I started walking back to the kitchen but he grabbed my wrist.

"Calla?"

I looked back at Seth, his eyes met mine and he tugged me forward so that i was facing him.

"I can see throught the letter box CALLA!"

"Oh fuck off Josh!" Seth let go of me and walked back to the living room.

"Calla let me in! I just want to get my stuff"

"Fine!" I shouted at him through the letterbox. I opened the door and let him in.

He instantly went for the living room.

"Get the fuck off out of my clothes" Josh tried to grab Seth but he grabbed his hands and blocked him.

"Fine" He smirked at me, and removed his shirt, he began to undo the jeans.

"Whoa whoa whoa! You can keep them, fuck it" Josh shileded his eyes.

"Calla" He walked over to me.

"Just get your stuff Josh. Then go"

"Calla, please dont do this"

"Wait here. Ill get it." I jogged up the stairs and shoved his clothes into a plastic bag. I then grabbed the pink box and jogged down the stairs.

"Here" I gave him the bag. "And i think this is yours" I handed him the box. He blushed a bright red.

"Now please go Josh"

"Calla you love me. You know that you love me"

"Get out Josh"

"But Calla -"

"Get out Josh, she doesnt want you here" Seth got up and stood infront of him.

"And who the hell are you supposed too be"