The werewolves are coming (revising)

Years have passed and Nadia started to grew up. Azazel constantly look after her and teaches her a lot of things. Nieves's descendants teaches Nadia the ins and outs of vampire life. Despite being a half-human/half-vampire Nadia showed great potential and incredible strength. Even Edward praises her for having such strength and able to go head to head with him. Everyone has been Nadia's guardian but it is Azazel whom she always seek most of the time.

"Nadia seems to be very attached to you, I've notice that since day one when she was born, she had been connected with you" Nieves said as she sits next to Azazel at the gazebo watching Nadia runs at the garden chasing butterflies.

Azazel smiled "I am glad it is I whom she connected with. Nadia have promising future, its odd that Alice can't seem to see her future though I believe Nadia will be a part of something important in the future. And whatever the future of hers may hold I will always be there to guide and protect her" the fallen angel said and Nieves can't help but smiled back.

"Sir Aza, have you ever been in love?" Nadia who's already at her teenage years asked Azazel one sunny day and he was surprised by her question.

"What do you know 'bout falling in love my dear Nadia?" He asked and continued checking Nadia's answers in the question he prepared for their lesson.

Nadia smiled at him and answered "I know it makes you happy but sometimes it causes you pain"

Azazel listened very carefully and he knew exactly what the answer is "no I've never been in love. Not yet" and so Nadia stopped asking and started to read the book Azazel gave her.

This is her favorite activity of the day reading new and interesting books every single day.

The years that gone by was peaceful and lovely, everyone kept training themselves and able to make their self even stronger. Azazel was trying to discover other abilities he have. He was focusing his mind in the apple displayed not too far from where he is standing. The apple must sort of explode without him touching it and so Azazel tried his best to focus he wanted to know if he have this kind of ability. This is impossible his mind said, Azazel screamed quietly containing his voice within himself.

"Woah! Y--you crushed it" Lucifer said with a hint of surprise in his voice and even Azazel was suprised.

"Extraordinary fallen angel, so the prophecy is true. It must be you" Nieves said and Azazel was left with tons of questions inside his head.

Eventually after years Nieves finally appointed Nadia to take over of the family but she doesn't want to.

"You should start learning how to become a leader of this clan my daughter, for time will come I won't be here anymore" the mother of all Van Heusen said to her daughter and the latter frowned even more

"no, you're a vampire, you're immortal. Mother you won't die!" Nadia said with an upset tone in her voice and so Nieves didn't argue with her anymore.

In the library Abaddon and the rest of the demons are reading some books for them to acquire new knowledge. It has been a trait of an angel they cannot remove, the hunger of learn new things.

"Abaddon, we should try this" Astaroth said while showing the prince of destruction a recipe of Cordon Bleu.

Lucifer stand beside them and looked at as well "that seems delicious, maybe we can learn to cook so that we can prepare food for the rest of the family" the prince of hell said with excitement that can be seen in his eyes.

"How 'bout you Azazel, what would you like to learn?" Asmodeus asked him when they noticed he wasn't joining them with their discussion.

Azazel looked up and saw all of them staring at him. He closed the book he was reading and tried to cover it with his hand but Samael who has been behind him saw it already "Romeo and Juliet" and the fallen angel can't but smile "someone seems into love stories" Samael teases his brother made Azazel into defensive mode.

"I'm just curious with the book, that's all" he said with a straight face and the rest looked at him with wonder not buying his reason at all.

It was afternoon when everyone gathered at the living room. They decided to take a break from their individual activities and just relax for a bit. Nadia who already grew up into a fine lady is quietly sitting beside her mother reading a book about constellations.

Azazel noticed it and said "stars are pretty to stare at from down here. They are so bright and so big when you look at it from the heaven" Nadia smiled at her guardian and continue reading the book.

They were talking about tracking a few werewolves since Alice already said they'll be joining the clan eventually. Nieves asked the vampires if that would be okay with them Bella answered "we all know that vampires and werewolves are not really friendly with each other. We have been enemies since the day a few rogue vampires broke the truce between the werewolves ages of years ago. If they'll be joining us they should learn and be willing to co-exist with us. We won't fight with them as long as they don't start one with us".

Nieves nodded as a gesture of acknowledgement to what Bella said. Everyone absorbed it and realize that there will be a possibility that a conflict may build between vampires and werewolves. Alice was reading with Nadia when she suddenly enter her trance-like state, she can see a naked teenage boy running in the woods, it is the woods near the mansion. She saw him covered in mud and a few stain of blood in his hands and mouth. Azazel noticed Alice and Nadia is trying her best not to freak out.

The vampire who can foresee the future once revealed what she sees "he is near, a male werewolf is coming"