Ch.5 Another Sleepless Night

Start from the beginning

(The outfit he wears is the normal hidden leaf gear and white animal mask. Karma's mask is a Wolf mask thats white the face lines are black and red)

I walked out of my room down the hall and pushed open the door and slowly walked up to Naruto's bed. Crouching down to his level my mask sliding down slightly so I pushed it up so my face was still visible. I grabbed his shoulder and shuk it gentle making Naruto crack one of his eye's open slowly and tiredly.

Karma
Hey bud

Naruto
Hmmmm......Karma....you going to work?

Karma
Yup I dont know when I'll be back so I left $500 on the table for food and stuff but I'll try not to be to long

Naruto rolled over huffing in annoyance and faced away from me. He always gets made when I leave like this, being a Anbu pays well and let's me take care of Naruto plus the job suits me it can get fun at times. I got up looking down at him once more before pulling my mask down and walking away but stopped at the doorway of his room.

Karma
I'll be back soon....love ya

Naruto seemed to curl in on the bed before letting out a small love you back. With that I smiled slighty and made my way down the hall and out the front door and locked it with a click before leaving. I ran to the Third Hokages office the crescent moon sitting in the night sky and the cold air licking at my body. After getting there entering a window on the floor of the hokages office I greeted a few shinobi on my way down the hall every shinobi I walked past flipping out at my presence and studdering as they greeted me back.

Karma
Nice night isn't

Shinobi
Hmmmm ya it-WHait ug-uhhh Bl-ac-ck s-sin your here I-I mean yes beautiful night so beautiful hahahaehehe.....eh

I smirked and let my hands rest on the back of my head. A shinobi posted outside the 3rds office nodded to me and opened the door letting me walk in then closed it behind me. The 3rd was standing by the window looking out into the night sky and at the peacefulness that over took the village.

3rd
Black Sin I'm happy you could make it I hope comming her at this time wasn't to troubling for you

Karma
Oh ya its only what 12:18am why wouldn't I be sleeping in bed

I walked over to the 3rds desk and sat down on the corner of it then picked up a few classified files and started snooping. The 3rd turned around laughing then glared at me.

3rd
How many times must I say not to sit on my desk and to stay out of the classified files

Karma
I don't know normaly I just ignore you

The 3rd just pinched the bridge of his nose as I flipped through the papers slowly growing bord then placed them down and looked back to the 3rd. Even tho my mask was covering my face the 3rd could tell my face was irritated and dark.

Karma
So can you tell me what you want now because thanks to you a certent blond haird rebel its grumpy with me again

3rd
Well first of we need to talk about what you did to those two girls at the academy, beating and scarring people of the village like that is unacceptable

Karma
Please that piece of sh*t and her f*cking friends deserved what they got, there lucky I didn't break any bones

3rd
I get your just protecting Naruto but acting like this isn't going to hel-

Karma
Move on and tell me the real reason I'm here now or I'm going back home and going back to sleep

The 3rd sighed and sat down at his desk then reached into his bottom desk dwar then slowly pulled out a scroll and handed it to me. I open it up and smirked reading it out loud as I leand back on the desk.

Karma
A pair of 2 mist shinobi have been spotted to the west of the village camping out. We can't hear what there saying and can't get any closer without being spotted. Please send instructions on how we should handle this 3rd Hokage. Pfffhahahaha!!!

3rd
What's so funny Akabane this is serious

Karma
Sure it is, I'll go out there and take care of it and then I'm going back home for an eternal nap and I expect a bonus for this stupid sh#t

3rd
Sometimes I wonder who works for who

I got up dropping the report in the trash and then patted the 3rds sholder.

Karma
Don't worry when I'm hokage I'll make sure to check on you in that nursing home you'll be sent to or maybe the grave sight who knows

I could tell that the old man was done with me now from all those vains poping from his head so I walked towards the door and pushed the door open. Just as I was half way out the door I heard-

3rd
You'll be the one going in a coffin if you keep talking like that! Raaaaaa!!

I let out a crackle as the shinobi that was by the door went into the room to calm down the great 3rd hokage and I strolled down the hall. Well guess I'll kill the mist guys then head home, I'm happy this job wasn't something crazy that lasts 3 weeks, I'll be back home and in bed by morning if I don't scr#w around.

(And end heheha ya sorry long wait and all plus this was a crazy short chapter so ya. I'll try to work faster but that's all for now see ya guys in the next chapter)