Children of the Elements: Sweet Ruins

Children of the Elements Part Three

                                            Sweet Ruins

                                           Coming Soon

“You don’t understand,” Eva whispered hurriedly his ear. “I can’t go back to what I was. I can’t go back.” Her lip started quivering as she met the man’s eyes in a deadlocked plea. “Please don’t make me go back.”

2 years after the events at Rockfall Bay, the gang has crumbled, each retreating to their broken lives from before they became involved with superpowers. But now a Creshnev copycat has arisen from the ashes of the rebel group’s defeat, with reams of soldiers at his will, ready to take down the government for the last time. As the fears of the world start to terrorise the streets, Nathan, Ash, Eva and Chris will have to gather every force on their side to destroy the rebel group once and for all.

____________________________________________________________

I am starting to draft this third installment now, though I can't guarantee when I'll start posting chapters, as Prey to Him isn't finished yet. It'll probably end up being November or December some time. However, I just wanted you guys to know that I haven't completely given up on it, even though I haven't posted since March.

ANYWAY, check out the first two books if you haven't already:

Children of the Elements: Our Beginning 

Children of the Elements: Prey to Him

And, if you're feeling especially brave, take a look at my other works on my home page @GemmaMay26.