Wake Me Up

Warnings: Fluff, Cuteness, and Fight

Word Count: 1.9K

I could be in serious trouble if Harrison ever found out. Or even you. 

But, I can't help myself. After you came home from a three year trip in Europe for school, and I saw how much you changed, I couldn't stop staring at you. Growing up looked good on you. 

"Harrison!" you scream, running to your brother engulfing him in a huge hug. He picks you up and spins you around a few times, trying not to hit anything on the shelves in the small living room. 

He sets you down, and you look at me. "Tom!" you scream again, and hug me as well. I hug you back, remembering all the memories we had when we were younger. You let go and then pull all three of us in a group hug. Harrison and I laugh at you for still hugging us. 

"It's been way to long." you say moving your bags to your old room. "True. It's been so long that I couldn't recognize you. If you spent another year there, I sure wouldn't have known that we were born from the same mother." Haz joked, helping you put your bags on your bed. 

"You guys sure did change as well. I mean, Tom look at you. You're all buff now." you laugh feeling my biceps. "Well you know, Spider-Man." I laugh too. 

"Alrighty then, let's get lunch, shall we?" Harrison asks, ignoring you still touching my arm. "Sure! I'm starving, I haven't eaten since dinner last night, which was a long time ago. Curse the time zone." you say taking your hand away and grabbing your phone off the table. 

I should ink my skin
With your name
And take my passport out again
And just replace it  

I look at you on your phone in the front of the car from the backseat. Harrison was driving and you called shotgun before me, letting you take the passenger seat. Man, you were absolutely stunning. How could I not realize it till now?

See I could do without a tan
On my left hand, where my fourth finger meets my knuckle
And I should run you a hot bath
And fill it up with bubbles  

I couldn't stop thinking about you. Or stop imagining you and I in a relationship. Or what I would do to make you mine. 

But then I think about who you were. Harrison's little sister. That's suicide to like you. Harrison was my best friend, and I know that he was super overprotective of you. I remember that last time you had a boyfriend in high school, he scared him off by threatening him. 

If I told Harrison that I liked you, I would be dead or even still friends with him. Sure, you were 19 and you could date anyone you wanted, but I didn't want to lose Harrison either. 

"So, Tom, how is filming?" you ask, turning to face me in the backseat. 

"Um, i-it's great." I stutter, rubbing the back of my neck. Great, I probably look like an idiot now. "That's good, that's so cool that you know so many famous people, huh?" you smile turning back around. 

"Yeah, it's pretty cool." I say looking at my fingers. "I mean, you know RDJ. That's amazing. Meeting him is my dream." you say putting your hands to your heart.

I smile a little, knowing that you'll definitely meet him now. 

Harrison parks the car into the Buffalo Wild Wings parking lot and we all get out. 

'Cause maybe you're lovable
And maybe you're my snowflake
And your eyes turn from green to gray and in the winter I'll
Hold you in a cold place
And you should never cut your hair
'Cause I love the way you flick it off your shoulder