|part fifteen|

Depuis le début

Yoongi put on some music and we sung the whole way there. When we got to the park I ran for the swing sets. My stomach was full of butterflies when I went really high. A boy went running in front of me, he was tall and very handsome. Jumping off the swing I chased after him. When I found him he was surrounded by really tall boys. They all were pointing at him and mocking him.

What should I do? Yelling as loud as I could to gain the attention of the boys, I charged for them reaching just to their hips. Ramming my small fists into their stomachs I stepped on their toes. "Get away from him!" I yelled shoving away the ones that tried to push me. When I could get to the boy I jumped onto him and clamped my hands over his ears. "You bullies!"

They walked away rolling their eyes and glaring at the boy under me. I yelped when my body was pushed and hit the ground. My bottom hurt from sitting on a pine cone. "Get off," the boy huffed standing to his feet brushing off the dirt. "I don't need a little kid making things worse," he spat pushing my chest so I fell back again.

I sniffled watching the boy storm off. Didn't I do good? Did he like getting teased? Wiping my tears I stood up and went in search of Hoonie and Yoongi. When I found them I climbed into Hoonie's lap and cried. "Jiminie, what's wrong?" He asked rubbing my back.

"I-I tried to help this boy that was getting bullied," I cried clutching onto Hoonie's shirt. Yoongi rubbed my head telling me to continue. "And h-he yelled at me!" I cried harder hiccuping into Hoonie's chest.

"Jiminie, why are you so upset?" Hoonie asked me wiping my tears. I frowned resting my head on Hoonie's chest. "You've been yelled at before so why is it different when this boy yells at you?" Closed my eyes and held onto Hoonie tightly. "Baby do you even know the boy?"

"He's my mate Hoonie," I cried. My chest was hurting and I couldn't do anything but cry. Yoongi strapped my into my car seat and we headed home. Hoonie carries me into the house only to see Mommy in Daddy shirt and walking around with his in a messy bun. Daddy wasn't in any clothes except his underwear, which isn't fair because Daddy always tells me I can't just wear my underwear.

   "Baby what's wrong?" Mommy asked taking me into his arms. Snuggling into my mommy I closed my eyes to sleep. Hoonie and Yoongi spoke to my mommy and daddy but I could barely hear anything, I was too sleepy and sad. I don't ever want to go to the park again.

~>•<~

-TaeHyung's P.O.V-

   Jungkook helped me to put Jimin to bed, his tear stained cheeks hurt me. Why has my baby been crying? "Let's go baby, Jihoon and Yoongi will tell us what happened, okay?" Jungkook kissed my forehead before leading me to the kitchen. "What happened?" Jungkook asked setting a glass of water in front of the two.

   "Well um," Yoongi looked to Jihoon. "He said he found his mate," Yoongi said with a just as confused face as mine. But that doesn't explain his crying. "He was trying to help the boy from some bullies and the boy yelled at him or something," Yoongi said scratching his head.

   I looked to Jungkook for some sort of explanation for this. "He's only 7. How did he find his mate?" I asked looking down to the table. "My poor baby must feel so confused," I whined, a tear slipping from my eye.

   "How could this be? He's three years from his wolf's maturity." Jungkook looked off thinking. "Maybe this has to do with him being the child of a male alpha and a male omega. I could just simply be he thought the boy is his mate but really isn't."

"Don't say that!" I said slapping his arm. "The difference between telling your mate and another is greatly distinctive. He isn't lying okay," I said looking at Jungkook warningly. He put his hands up in defense. "What does me having to be an omega and his father being an alpha have to do with this?"

   I felt my stomach churn and my hairs go on end remembering what had happened back then. "We'll male omegas are very uncommon to come across, if they bread with a male alpha especially as powerful as his father, then Jimin could be a mix between alpha and omega. Not many male alphas and male omegas are mates, nor are there many packs with the old beliefs as your old pack. The last time I saw a male alpha and omega couple besides us was when I was little, their child worked with me when I was training. She was really skilled and possibly much more powerful than any of the alphas there. But she never met her mate younger then the age of ten. This could also be because Jimin was conceived from non mates, but I don't see how that would play a big part in this."

   It was hard to keep up with Jungkook. He was rambling on and on, I knew he didn't mean to but the memories that came back to me didn't help with my scared and confused state already. "Mommy it hurts!" A cry interrupted our conversation. Jimin climbed into my lap and held up his shirt. On his side was a large burn/bruise, I covered his entire side. Blues and purples splattered around along with red irritated skin and blisters over the top.

   I looked up to Jungkook and he looked confused. When asked if he fell on something or hit his side he said no. This all was so confusing and scary. Wrapping my baby in my arms, I told him it was okay, that everything was going to be fine.
=====================================

I hope you guys like it

It been a while since I uploaded a chapter and I'm sorry, it's just I didn't have much motivation for this book, I had to force myself to write this so if things are confusing I'm sorry. But I think I've got a good idea of where this is going.