|part nine|

-Yoongi's P.O.V-

These past few months have been rough. Moving on from my mate and trying to find love somewhere else just wasn't working. Every girl, every guy I've tried have either ran from the fear of rejection or they found their mate. It was so tiring.

   I fell onto the couch with a huff. Today was my daily check in on Jihoon. The poor guy lives alone now, not just that but he's on the edge of the territory. "What's wrong?" Jihoon asked taking a seat next to me.

Maneuvering my head to look at Jihoon I sighed. "Nothing, I'm just done with this whole moving on thing. It's utter useless," I mumbled digging my hand into the bowl of chips Jihoon brought.

"Those where mine," Jihoon mumbled quietly with a frown. "Anyways man, you just have to keep trying. Dinner or later you're going to find someone that you really like and bam you two are married and have kids," Jihoon said snapping his fingers. I grimaced when he shoved a handful of chips in his mouth.

"Okay, you may be my best friend but that's gross," I said pointing my finger at all the crumbs on his shirt. "Also, every werewolf out there are still waiting for their mates. If I really wanted to find someone who doesn't have a mate, I would have to wait until I'm 30."

"Hey, I don't have a mate," Jihoon mumbled. I looked up at him with a raised eyebrow. We started laughing. Once we calmed down I took a good long look at Jihoon. He's definitely not a model but he has a great personality. Honestly he'd be the ideal mate.

   "Will you help me forget. Please," I whispered leaning back onto the couch. Jihoon held a curious stare before he got up and left. Furrowing my eyebrows, where is he going? He came back with a tub of ice cream and two spoons. "I didn't mean that."

   "What did you mean then?" He asked setting the ice cream and spoons down. Reaching out I pulled him onto me and slamming our lips together. I couldn't help but let out the desperate and needy part of me. Jihoon pushed against my chest in a panicked manor. "Yoongi, we cant do this. You're my best friend. Let's go out, have some fun."

   I sighed helping Jihoon off my lap. "I'm sorry, man. I don't know what came over me," Jihoon patted my back, leading me to the door. He took me to a bar in town. We shared a round of shots and took our drunk selves to the dance floor.
_________________________________________

-Next Morning-

Waking up with a hangover is something I don't want to do for the next century. Groaning loudly, I launched my arm to the other side of my bed. It's something I've done hope and praying that Hoseok would be there to greet me. But it was all just cruel hope that I still had. What I wasn't expecting was for a body to be there.

Pressing my body to the body, I ran my hands against the someone. Somewhere in the cruel ness of my brain, something told me it was Hoseok. Opening my eyes I found bright red hair. I sighed softly, no Hoseok. The body started giggling, until he turned around to face me. The boy's eyes widened in shock.

"You're not my boyfriend!" The boy screamed. He  pushed me off the bed and onto the ground. A groan passed through my lips as I held onto my butt. That really hurt. "Get out!" He yelled covering his body with the covers. Cursing under my breath I scrambled around for my clothes.

   "What the hell is this?!" I looked to find Hoseok standing there with an angry face. When he noticed that it was me he was shocked. "Oh my gosh?! This is just great. I reject you and you decide to hook up with my boyfriend? That's a sick way of getting back at someone," Hoseok said sending glares towards me.

   I sat on the floor speechless. "Why would I do that?" I asked softly. The tears were soon to come and I slipped on my shirt and pants. Standing up I headed to the door.

   "I can't believe you would stoop so low," Hoseok growled pushing my shoulder. I hide my cries as best I could. "Man am I glad I rejected a guy like you." That was the last straw for me. I shoved past him and hurried out the door.

   I walked to Jihoon's house. Hopefully he's home. When I got there I fell onto his couch balling my eyes out. Jihoon came out of his room with tired eyes. Nothing but shorts on. "What are you doing Yoongi?"

   "I slept with someone," I cried bringing Jihoon onto the couch so I could cuddle him. "I slept with Hoseok's boyfriend," I cried even more burying my head into his chest. Jihoon didn't say a word but gently rubbed my arm.

   "Jihoon, when are you coming back to bed?" A whiny voice spoke. This girl dressed in a robe came out of Jihoon's bedroom. When she spotted us her eyebrow lifted. "What's this?"

   "Jihyo, this is Yoongi. Yoongi this is Jihyo," Jihoon said swapping his hand between me and Jihyo. I smiled through the tears and reached a hand out. She held a sweet concerted smile as she shock my hand.

   "It's nice to meet you," she said looking at that space between Jihoon and I. Get the notion, I scooted away from Jihoon and allowed Jihyo to sit in between us.