|part three|

Yoongi's P.O.V

"Father, What are you planning to do with Jimin and his mother?" Jihoon asks once we had left Jimin's room. Seeing Jimin's mother that way he was broke my heart. He's been through so much. I was sworn into secrecy the moment Jihoon befriended me. When I found out about Jimin's mother I had to refrain from letting the two meet. I hate myself everyday for lying to Jimin.

"I'm not planning on anything," Jihoon's father says with a sly expression. He knew his so. Wasn't getting fooled by his lies. Jihoon loves Jimin. He's great full to Jimin's mother for bringing him into this life but angry and saddened that his father had an affair.

"Father I know that isn't true. You wouldn't waste a second if you could throw that boy out! You never loved him, you kept him from his mother, from the truth! You knew that the bond Jimin had with his mother has been there ever since he was born!" Jihoon shouted his face turning red.

"If you truly love those filthy mugs I suggest you leave!" Jihoon's father shouted from where he sat. The two sent glares to each other. Jihoon lifted his head.

"Fine we'll leave but, I want to have a week max of time to pack and get ready. I demand the share of money that was going to be past down to me. I also demand that you and your pack do not start and conflict or do of any violence to the pack that we move to!" Jihoon demanded. He father nodded his head. Jihoon grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the room.

"Is it okay if we stay in your pack? I don't want to take Jimin to an unknown pack," Jihoon pleads. I sigh. Jungkook isn't going to be happy with me. I'll have to talk it over with him.

"I leave tonight and talk with Jungkook. If it doesn't work then I don't know what to do. I may convince him so at least give you guys a home on the edge of the boarder," I say not to sure about Jungkook's answer. Jihoon smiles and hugs me.

"As long as you try that's enough for me," Jihoon says letting go of me and walk-in off to his room. I head out the door and shift into my wolf form. Sprinting in the direction of my pack wanting to get there as fast as possible.

~•=•~

It was 1:00 pm when I got to my pack. Jungkook was furious that I had left him when the pack needed another leader. I knew that if I talked to him now that he would reject the idea immediately. Tomorrow would be risky but I wanted to get Jimin and his mother out of the place as soon as possible.

"Jungkook, I need to ask you a favor," I say walking into his office early in the morning. Jungkook glared up at me. "Please just listen. My friend he's from a neighboring pack. They mean no harm. But the alpha and Luna of the pack are threatening to throw out and omega and his child. My friend is half brothers with the child and doesn't want to leave them. Would you please think about letting them stay. Even if it means them living on the outskirts of the territory. We just want the two safe," I plead. Jungkook refused to look at me. He glared down at the floor the entire time.

"Fine, you can move them into our territory in two days. You will have to fix up the old cabin that was used for the hunters and patrol men. Then can stay in there until I make a final decision. If any one of them makes a mistake I will not hesitate to throw them out of this pack. I can't not always bring in unknown wolves," Jungkook says sternly bringing his eyes to meet mine.

"Thank you so much Jungkook! I promise they won't let you down!" I shout with a huge smile on my face. I walk out of Jungkook's office. I had to get the cabin into ship shape condition before the three move in. I gathered a few people that I knew and asked for help on the cabin. Many were suspicious and hesitant since Jungkook didn't give direct orders.

I had my mom and one of my girl friends help me pick out some furniture items. My dad and older brother volunteered to to the paint and trim. A group of my friends said they would get the roof done and another decided on the siding and flooring. I was super happy that I had a lot of people to help me. I also took my little sister with me to help pick out some clothes for the boys. We got Jimin's mother extra since he doesn't have any.

~•=•~

The cabin was finally done. My mother and little sister were tweaking the decorations to make everything just right. There was only two rooms. So we decided when Jimin gets older and isn't able to sleep in the same bed as his mom that we would make an addition when the time comes.

"Alright mom, I'm going to head out. I'll grab the boys and be here probably tonight," I said hugging my mom tightly. She was letting me use her car to pick up the boys since Jimin's mother was no where near close to being able to shift nor walk.

"Okay, be safe. Also make sure you take some o my food so you guys can eat dinner on the way here," my mom says handing me the keys and a basket with a blanket over the top. I smile at her and nod my head. Placing the basket into the back seat I hop into the front and start the car. I wave to my mother and sister as they drive off. Now it's time to pick up the boys.