|part six|

Jimin's P.O.V

My eyes watered seeing my mommy struggling. He said that it hurt all over. I didn't know what to do. Hoonie is out getting groceries and Yoongi hasn't been by in a few days. I tried everything I could; ice packs, heating pads, a bath, food, water, bathroom. Nothing worked. "Mommy, I don't know what to do," I cried crawling into my mommy's arms.

"It ok," he whispered rubbing my hair. I sniffled holding my mommy in my arms as he trembled. The rapping on the front door caused both Mommy and I to pause for a second. I turned back to my mommy with concern. "Stay."

I curled into my mommy's arms hoping nothing bad happens. The knocking continued. "Mommy, what if it's Yoongi? Or something happened to Hoonie?" I ask sitting up. Mommy whines in pain making me tear up knowing I couldn't to anything help. Having enough I jumped out of the bed running to the front door. Standing on my tippy toes I looked out the window seeing a tall frantic looking man. Cautiously I unlocked the door peeking my head out. "Alpha Jungkook!" I said happily throwing the door open. "Hurry, Mommy is hurting and I don't know what to do!" I said pulling The alpha with me.

Jungkook's P.O.V

My heart was pounding as I got to the front door of Taehyung's house. I kept knocking and knocking until ten minutes or so pasted and Jimin answered the door.y heart stopped when I saw the adorable worried expression on his face. But my heart sunk when Jimin dragged me to Taehyung and his room. Taehyung was curled on the bed face scrunched in pain and his hands clenched around his shirt.

"Taehyung, are you alright?" I questioned resting myself on the edge of the bed. Whimpers of pain left Taehyung's lips. Furrowing my eyebrows I slipped my arms under him shifting him to my lap. "It's okay, shh," I whispered in his ear stroking his hair and rubbing my hand up and down his side.

"Is mommy going to be okay?" I looked up to Jimin who looked at his mom with concerned eyes. I reached out cupping Jimin's cheek in my hand. His tear filled eyes made my heart melt.

"He'll be fine, let's get your mommy comfortable," I said nodding my bed to the bed. Jimin nodded climbing up and pulling the sheets down. Taehyung whimpered and I laid him down. "You'll be fine, just relax," I said slipping my blazer and shoes off. When I slipped into the covers Jimin had already made himself comfortable in Taehyung's arms. I smiled fondly wrapping my arms around the two and drifted off to sleep.

Yoongi's P.O.V

"Has anyone seen the Alpha?" I asked a group of pack members. They all shook their head giving a collective no. I sigh running a hand through my hair. Coming to my last resort I pulled off my clothes towards the back of the pack house. Shifting I clenched me pants in me teeth and took off. I ran through the forest trying to pick up on Jungkook's sent. I almost gave up when I caught the remanence of Jungkook's sent of the dirt road that only lead to Taehyung.

"I should have known," I shook my head taking off towards the house. I raised my nose in suspicion seeing the front door wide open. Shifting quickly I pulled on my pants and headed towards the door. I took a second to pick up on any unfamiliar smells. A growl left my lips when I smelt that dreaded sent. I trudged forward finding the one person that I wish was dead sitting in the kitchen with a glass of water in hand. "How did you get here?"

His head shot over to me and he scrambled to stand up. "I followed your sent, I wanted to talk to you," he said trying to reach for me. Twisting my body so he couldn't touch me.

"We have nothing to talk about. You made it clear to me that you didn't want me multiple times. Do you have some guilt in you for what you did and you want to apologize? Or did you come here to reject me so you can run off with the many girls I've seen you with?" I spat out the pent of anger in me getting the best of me.

"No, I came to say that I messed up and I would like for you to give me a second chance," I cracked up laughing. When he gave me a frown I stopped. The more I thought about it the more I wanted to just bury myself in the ground. Hoseok is straight and he has dated many girls, the day we met he was on a date. He didn't want to leave the date to talk to me with is reasonable but he wouldn't talk to me for weeks, he just disappeared. They I saw him more and more with girls. Kissing, cuddling, making out, feeding each other. He seems so comfortable with girls and then when I'm around things get awkward and tense, fast.

"I'm sorry about that. Listen, if you don't feel comfortable being with me then why even try? I mean it's quite clear to me that you're straight. Plus the girl I saw you with was gorgeous and why pass her up for me, a guy. I bet she has a great personality and would make for a great wife and mother. We can't even have children together so there's that. What I'm trying to say is do what makes you comfortable. Do what makes you happy. I know that the mate bond may act up and make you feel like you have to be with me but it's not right if you're not happy," I said with a smile. Hoseok looked at me hesitantly.

"Ok, I guess we'll get this over with then," Hoseok said straightening his posture. I prepared myself for the on come of pain and rejection. "I reject you, Min Yoongi, as my mate." When Hoseok finished speaking my heart shattered, I felt my world come crashing down, I knew I would be in confusion and stress after but I can't drag someone down with me. Hoseok left without a word, all my dreams I had as a child leaving with him, no more will I have the perfect family with my mate, grow old together with a love no one else had.

"Yoongi What are you doing here?" I whip around seeing Jungkook stumbling through the door, a yawn leaving his lips. I stared on with anger.

"What am I doing here? Looking for you! You have a duty as the Alpha, you can't go and dilly dally when there is work to do," I said glaring at Jungkook. He gave me a scowl and slumped into a seat.

"I know, it's just Taehyung was in pain and I had to comfort him. You would understand if you had a mate," Jungkook said. I close my eyes taking in deep breaths. It doesn't help that my mate just rejected me minutes ago. "Who was that that just left?" Jungkook asked pointing towards the front door.

"Uh, my mate," I said busying myself with the dishes. Jungkook stayed silent for the remainder of my cleaning. I moved to the living room resting on the love seat.

"Wait, you told me that you didn't know what it would be like to have a mate, now you're telling me that your mate was with you?" Jungkook asked trailing behind me. "Yoongi I don't like liars. Tell the truth.

"I didn't tell you any lie okay. I really don't know what it's like to have a mate. He's straight and has commitment issues, what am I supposed to do about that," I said my anger boiling.

"Yoongi maybe you should try. Make him realize that you want him and he wants you. You're never going to get him like this," Jungkook said with and angry expression. I sent a glare his way.

"Don't you understand?! He is straight! What's the point in even trying if the mere though of him and I holding hands makes him want to throw up?! Do you know how many times I've ran into him and he's with another girl? Or he brushes me off like dirt?! He doesn't care and he never will. I'd rather die mateless than have a mate that would rather de dead than with me!"