Chapter 13 - Signature

I've lost it.

"(Y/N)..." Kids' voice whispered into the silence. The page slipped from my hands and floated to the ground below me. I stared at the wall, gripping onto the sheets tightly. Kid gripped onto my hand, trying to pull me back to reality.

"Kid...I..." I trailed off. My heart felt as if someone ripped it out and broke it into two. I frowned, my weapon form is gone. Tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Look on the bright side." Kid said, his hand reached up, wiping away the unwanted tears. "You still have me." He wiped his hand on the covers and smiled up towards me. I softly smiled, my eyes trailed down to my hands.

"But, I can't be with you if I don't have my weapon form anymore..." I whispered. A knock enacted from behide the door.

"Come in." Kid yelled. The door slowly opened and a tall man stood there, a white mask plastered over his face and he wore a long black suit. "Father? What are you doing here?" Kid asked, worry stuttered in his voice. Death sighed as he bounced over towards me. I leaned back, my head tilted up. Death brought out his big white hand. Slowly the fist he pulled broke. My eyes widen as a piece of paper laid there. I took a hold of the paper, "What's this for?"

"You need to sign it. The signature will show that you are no longer a student at the DWMA." He explained. Mouths dropped. Kid quickly jumped up, "Father! She just woke up and you say she can't be he—" Death slapped him. Kid gasped, a red mark slowly appearing on his face.

My eyes widen as I covered my mouth. "Once the higher ups and I got the news, I wasn't allowed to keep (Y/N) here if I wanted to!" He yelled. Kid rubbed his cheek, his eyes glared up at his Father.

Death turned to me, "Have that signed by Friday." He bowed then walked out. Kid grunted, "(Y/N), make it symmetrical!" Kid demanded, running over to me. He turned his head to the side. I sighed and slapped him, "You're an idiot, you know that." I scoffed.

He nodded. I sighed.

"Today is Thursday..." He whispered as his eyes were glued to the ground. I nodded slowly.

The day came to an end and Kid left to grab food. I sighed, swung my legs over my bed and pushed myself up. I ran my fingers though my hair. My eyes glanced around my room as my fingers clicked to a slow beat I was hearing in my head.

 My eyes landed on a mirror. My feet walked along the wood as I made my way over to the mirror. I traced my hand over the mirror, looking into my eyes.

"I'm not fine at all..." My eyes clutched onto the tears as they were about to fall.

I heard the door open. Slowly I turned on my heel, the scent of lavender floated into my nose. Her purple eyes shined.

"Alyss?" She nodded, making her way over she clasped onto your hands.

"Yeah. Are you alright?" She questioned, eyes showing with worried. I smiled, "Yes."

She sighed letting go of my hands, she ran her fingers though her hair. A smile plastered over her smile, "That's great,"

I clasped onto her hands and stared into her eyes, "Wanna be friends?" I smiled. Her eye widen slowly at the thought of being friends with me. "I uh..."

"Please?!" I plead. She huffs, a small smile laid across her lips, "Sure." I hugged her tightly. She took the embrace, slowly raising her hands up, she patted my back. "Thank you..." I whispered.

She chuckled, "It's alright." She broke the contact. She held out a small box, her head hung low. Opened my mouth I took the box. Slowly I opened it. Inside was a small but beautiful cupcake, a rim of sugar roses were wrapped around the edge, blue icing covered the middle and lying on top a big sugar rose petal.

I smiled, tilting my head up, "It looks amazing." She looked up, "I made it myself." She placed her hands on her hips and stood proud.

I closed the lid to the white box and placed it next to me. "Thank you Al." I smiled. She blushed as the sound of her nickname floated into her ears. Swiftly she hugged me and stepped out of the room.

I sighed. Sliding down to the ground I ran a finger though my hair, "Crap..." I whispered into the silence. To show my appreciation, I need to buy Alyss something. But with what money...

Resting my head on the bar, I stared up at the roof. Swiftly grabbing a pen, and the form. I wrote my signature on long the line. Placing it on the table, I grabbed my clothes and quickly got changed. I opened the window with difficultly. I puffed out my cheeks as I felt the wind tickle my face, I grabbed the box Alyss gave me. Walking over to the window, I took a deep breath and jumped out.

"I'm sorry Kid..." I whispered as I ran to the train station.

Symmetry is key, but my world can't be symmetrical without you. It is impossible. If symmetry is key then that means you are my key~ Death The Kid (My Symmetrical Prince)