Chapter 2 - It's A Kiss

"Your next........" The figure said coming closer and closer to me. "No! Get away from me!" I yelled. Trying to break free from the chains that held me back. A knife appeared from the figures pocket. Gently he pressed it against my neck, one single move and my life was gone.

"Now...close your eyes and lights out."

With that he cut my throat and I took once last breath.

I jumped out from the entanglement of the dream, screaming for God. The door kicked open it wasn't God but close. Kid came in and opened the curtains quickly, I shield my eyes.

"(Y/N)! Are you okay!? What happened?!" Kid said, opening cardboard's. I watched Kid stalk around the room, I looked down at the sheets and noticed that I must be in Kid's room. I placed my hands on my legs and sighed out in relief, "It was just a bad dream." 
Kid nodded before stopping at the doorway and brushed himself off, "Well now that you're awake, can I see your weapon form?" He asked. I nodded before climbing out of the cloud and followed Kid.

"When I fell asleep on the couch did yo-" I was cut off by Kid, "Carried you up here? Yes I did."

With that he scooped you up and took you downstairs. A large red blush ran across your cheeks.

"Kid what are yo- put me down!" You yelled trying your hardest to get free. No use.

"You have to know that once I pick you up, I don't intend to put you down till we get to where we need to go." He smiled.

"Hnm...Kid you know this is not symmetrical." It wasn't. He carried me bridle style so that means my legs where lower than my arms. I looked at Kid, he stopped immediately and dropped me.

"Why! I carried something that was so symmetrical and then I ruined it, I'm horrible! I can't live on..." He carried on like an idiot it was quiet funny but soon wanted him to stop after a while.

"Kid...." You began.

"I'm nothing! Worthless garbage! Just throw me away! I ruined you! Such-" Kid carried on and on till he lifted up his head before looking down and continuing to hit his fist on the tiles. 
I folded my arms, "Kid!" He looked up. I bent down, "Hush." 

***

We down the hall you caught little glances from Kid. It was very silent and the clicking of our shoes were the only things we could hear. I looked at Kid who seemed to have stopped, he turned on his heel and grabbed my neck, "Forgive me." He lent in and kissed me softly. The kiss was short and sweet, he pulled away before leaning next to me ear and whispered something in there that made my heart fly.

"I love you (y/n), will you be mine?"

Symmetry is key, but my world can't be symmetrical without you. It is impossible. If symmetry is key then that means you are my key~ Death The Kid (My Symmetrical Prince)