Chapter 9

Ed's POV:

For the past few days Taylor has been acting different. She won't let me kiss her, and she seems to get lost in her daydreams quite often. Her eyes seem almost lifeless, and her smile usually seems forced. But she won't admit that something's wrong.

"Ed?" Taylor whispers. She turns around to face me in her bed.

"Yeah...I can't sleep." I say, propping my head up with my hand.

"Me either." She says softly. I wrap my arms around her, but she stiffens up.

"Taylor..." I whisper, placing my arms back down at my side.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing's wrong."

"Taylor, you won't even let me touch you anymore without stiffening up. So don't tell me that nothing's wrong." I say, turning the lamp on. I sit up and she does the same. I sigh when she does respond, but then the tears start.

"Taylor..." I whisper, pulling her into me.

"Taylor, I'm not mad. I just want to know what's wrong." I say softly. She nods.

"H-Harry talked to me." She mumbles.

"What?" I say loudly, causing her to jump.

"Sorry, I just- what did he say?" She scoots closer to me.

"He wants me back." She mumbles against my chest. I nod slowly.

"So what did you say..." I say. She looks up at me.

"I said I can't take him back." She whispers.

"Then what's the problem?"

"I just- I still love him. I want him back so bad Ed. And I love you too, don't get me wrong, I just think that you deserve better than a girl who still has feelings for her ex." She says, her voice shaking.

"Taylor, it's okay if you still love Harry. I get it." I whisper, taking her hand.

"Ed, I just don't want to hurt you." She sighs. She lays her head on my shoulder.

"I do love you." She whispers.

"I love you too Tay." I say while resting my head ontop of hers.

"I really do..." I whisper before I didn't off.

A/N:

Sorry for the short chapter, I'm having trouble continuing this! So if anyone has any ideas feel free to message me. Oh! And thank you guys for 100 reads!