Chapter 4:

Ed's POV:

I slept at Taylor's house again. She fell asleep with her head on my shoulder and her hand on my chest. She looked so peaceful as she slept. Until she started stirring. She trashed around and screamed, tears running down her face. I sat up and shook her gently, trying to wake her. Her eyes swung open and tears were spilling down her cheeks.

"Taylor..." I whispered wiping the tears off her face, but they continued. I wrapped my arms around her and stroked her hair gently. "Shhhhhh...." I whispered. "It's okay, I'm here." I whispered as she sobbed softly in my shoulder. Her body shakes, and I hold her tighter, trying to stop her. She lifts her head slowly, and her eyes flutter up and look into mine.

"It was the dream..." She whispered. I nodded and wiped the tears if her face once again. She laid her head against my chest and I began to sing my new song, Tenerife Sea, which I had written about her after the Grammy's this year.

"You look so wonderful in your dress

I love your hair like that

The way it falls down the side of your neck

Down your shoulders and back

We are surrounded by all of these lies

And people who talk to much

You've got the kind of look in your eyes

As if no one know anything but us

And should this be the last I see

I want you to know its enough for me

Cause all that you are is all

That I'll ever need

I'm so in love

So in love

So in love

So in love

You look so beautiful in this light

Your silhouette over me

The way it brings out the blue in your eyes

Is the Tenerife sea

And all of the voices surrounding us here

They just fade out

As you take a breath

Just say the word

And I will disappear

Into the wilderness

And should this be the last thing I see

I want you to know its enough for me

Cause all that you are

Is all that I'll ever need

I'm so in love

So in love

So in love

So in love

Lumière, darling

Lumière over me

Lumière, darling

Lumière over me

Lumière, darling

Lumière over me

Lumière, darling

Lumière over me

Lumière, darling

Lumière over me

Lumière, darling

Lumière over me

And should this be the last thing I see

I want you to know it's enough for me

Cause all that you are

Is all that I'll ever need

I'm so in love

So in love

So in love, love, love, love,

So in love

You looked so wonderful in your dress

I loved your hair like that

And in the moment I knew you better"

I finish out the song as Taylor's eyes close, and she falls back asleep.

"I love you Taylor." I whisper before I fall asleep next to her.

Taylor's POV:

I wake up expecting to find Ed's arms wrapped around me, but instead I find a note lying beside my head.

Taylor,

I'm sorry I couldn't be there when you woke up, but I had to go do an interview on the Today Show. Feel free to come down. I made waffles too so you can heat those up if you want.

Love,

Ed.

I smile at the thought of Ed making waffles. He isn't exactly the best cook. I get up and see that he has placed two waffles on a plate, along with some fruit. I wonder weather I should go see Ed as I eat the waffles, which by the way are actually delicious. I decide to meet him there. I'm just about to get up to get dressed when my phone rings. Unknown number.

"Hello?" I asked as I picked up the phone.

"Taylor..." I hear a raspy, British voice say. My heart drops and I freeze. "It's nice to hear you again." He says, his voice cracking. "Taylor, I can't even begin to tell you how sorry I am. I know that what I did was wrong, and I've never deserved you. But I still love you Taylor." I feel the tears start pouring down my cheeks. I sink down against the wall as he continues.

"And I know that you probably never want to see me again, but Taylor, baby-" I cut him off, my sobs turn into anger.

"DONT." I yell. I can almost see the surprise on his face. "Don't you dare call me baby." I say with a voice that I'm not familiar with.

"Taylor...please. I need to see you again. I...I can't go on knowing that...that the last time I said anything to you was...was what I said and I need to fix this. Please..."he begged. I shook my head.

"No." I stated blankly, trying to hide the anger in my tone.

"Taylor please-"

"NO!" I screamed. "Harry you almost killed me, you, you tried to kill me. I don't care what the hell you do anymore." I yell.

"Taylor you don't understand..." He begs.

"STOP IT HARRY. I SAID NO!" I scream, ending the phone call. I slam my phone on the ground and break down. Hot tears pour from my eyes and spill down my cheeks, and I cover my face with my hands.