"I guess I just couldn't wait to get my hands on you. After I seen what you did with my right hand man, I just couldn't wait." He hissed and Lilith's face scrunched in disgust before she growled and spat at him, knowing exactly who he was talking about.

"You'll end up just like him if you don't put me down and leave my camp unharmed." She threatened, feeling her arm pulsate. The creature blinked a few times before laughing loudly and throwing her against the wall once more. The moment Lilith was able to breathe again, she activated her bow as quickly as she landed and aimed, releasing it without giving the creature a second to react. The arrow shot right through the his arm, causing him to scream and stumble in surprise and pain. Lilith watched as the arrow continued to fly, and right before it hit another student, she twitched her wrist and it disappeared, appearing in her quiver once more as she stood and rubbed her throat.

"Maria, get everyone out of the school and to safety now and alert all chiefs, I'll hold him off." Lilith demanded as she pulled another arrow from her quiver and aimed it at the wounded creature, who was currently on the ground holding his arm as he looked up at her with...amusement?

Maria was frozen for a second, watching Lilith with wide eyes, but the moment Lilith yelled at her once more, she'd snapped out of it and nodded, quickly guiding the students out of the classroom and away from the danger as she watched Lilith, worried for her safety.

"What the hell are you smiling at, ugly?" Lilith spat as Olive crawled up her leg, readying herself for Liliths next command.

"You're even more interesting than I was told...oh how I'm going to love experimenting on you." He said, his snake like tongue flicking out against his pale, cracked lips. Lilith nearly puked at his comment as she slammed her foot down against his chest, causing the creature to glare at her and grab it with his non-injured hand. Before Lilith could react, the creature had pulled her down by her foot and kicked her into the wall behind her, causing her to slide against the hardwood floor and drop her bow. She gasped and groaned loudly, blinking away the black spots as she attempted to get back up, only to be knocked back to the ground by the creatures foot.

"You may have bested me for a second there, but you're no match for me, halfbreed. I could have your heart in my hands in a matter of seconds." He growled and Lilith grunted, glaring up at him. Before she could say anything, she caught sight of movement outside, and in the next second, the creature was flying across the room and into the wall on the opposite end as Dallas stood in front of her, eyes bright and glowing and fists clenched. And she could swear the moment he'd entered the room, something in the back of her mind had clicked again, just like it had back at the falls, and she felt something stir inside of her, she just wasn't sure what.

"Who are you and what do you want with Lilith." Dallas demanded, his voice deep and the venom dripping off of every word had the hair on her arms stand on end. The creature chuckled darkly and stood up, dusting some of the rubble off as he tilted his head at Dallas.

"A shapeshifter...how interesting. Fate works in crazy ways, don't it?" The man grinned and was in front of Dallas in a second, though Dallas reacted in time and had his hand around the creatures neck, pressing him against the same wall he had flown into as a deep growl erupted from Dallas's throat.

"I asked you a question, Beast." Dallas spoke darkly, and Lilith couldn't help but notice his eyes glow brighter than she'd ever seen them, though his pupils were a dark blue instead of their usual light ocean blue, and she'd made a mental note to ask him about it later. So this is the Beast... Lilith thought as she stood, ordering Olive to crawl up Dallas's leg and help him when needed as she placed her palm against the ground and closed her eyes, feeling for any source of water flow underneath them. When she heard soft streams, she focused on pulling them closer to them but not revealing them just yet. She then stood up and summoned her bow back to her hand, aiming the arrow once more at the creature.