XXII

"Open wide," Xukun told Zhengting.

Zhengting obliged, opening his mouth a little.

"Bigger," Xukun said.

Zhengting started laughing as he opened his mouth even wider.

"Here comes the airplane!" Xukun said in a baby voice, moving the spoon full of mashed potatoes all around, and then into his boyfriend's mouth.

Zhengting chuckled, as he swallowed the mashed potatoes Xukun had fed him.

Meanwhile, the rest of the boys at the table looked at the two in complete disgust. Even Justin, who had worked damn hard to get these two together.

"Tell me again why you're sitting here," Xinchun spoke up.

"Because I want to sit with my boyfriend?"

"I'm still not down with this whole boyfriend thing."

"Might I explain the whole situation again?" Justin asked. "In great detail?"

"NO!" The entire rest of the table exclaimed.

Justin frowned. "I was just trying to be helpful."

Chengcheng put his arm around him. "It's okay, babe, you tried."

Zhengting gagged. "Babe?"

Chengcheng groaned. "Like you two don't call each other pet names all the time."

Justin snorted. "Pet names? I'm sure you mean daddy."

The whole table went silent.

Xukun cleared his throat.

"Ahem, I'd like to remind you that while we went on a nice, romantic date, we caught you two grinding each other against the wall and making out," he said.

Justin and Chengcheng were silent.

"Oh, yes," Wenjun added. "Should I also tell the story about when I caught you two having sex in the bathroom at the one party?"

Zhengting spit out his drink.

"Listen you idiots," he said. "We have children around." He pointed at Quanzhe.

"Oh, come on," Quanzhe said. "I'm even older than Justin."

"Yeah, Zhengting, he is," Xukun told his boyfriend with an attitude. "Besides, we need to hear this story."

"You just want the details because you're horny as fuck," Zhengting said, scoffing.

The rest of the table laughed at that.

"Well," Xukun replied with a smirk. "If you're not going to satisfy my needs, then what will?"

Everyone's eyes grew in size at the words that just came out of his mouth.

"Oh, shush," Zhengting said. "Stop acting like you're anything more than a virgin."

It was as if everyone's eyes were about ready to pop out of their sockets at this point.

"Are you serious?!" Justin exclaimed.

"The Cai Xukun is still a virgin?!" Zeren added.

"Shhhhhhh!" Xukun told everyone. "God, can't any of talk any quieter?"

"Um, have you met me?" Justin asked.

"Barely, honestly."

Justin frowned, and pushed himself between Chengcheng's arms.

"Well, damn, is this boyfriend roast session?" Chengcheng asked, pushing Justin out of his arms. "I want to join."

"No, no, no," Xukun said. "I still want to hear this story."