XIX

Dressed in Xukun's oversized clothes, it would have been obvious to people that Zhengting had not slept at his own home last night. Not to mention, they were more stylish than anything that he had ever owned.

The two boys rushed back into Xukun's room, in which Xukun realized something.

"What about your bookbag?" He asked.

Zhengting's eyes widened in realization.

"I mean, most of my stuff is in my locker. The only stuff I'll be missing is a calculator and a pencil really."

"Got it!" Xukun said, reaching for the drawer besides his bed.

There wasn't much in it; stuff was scattered about. Gum wrappers, earbuds, tissues...

And a few condoms, which Zhengting blushed at as soon as he saw.

You literally just took a shower with him- why are you so scared at the sight of condoms?

"Here," Xukun said, handing the other a small, blue calculator and a few mechanical pencils.

Zhengting, his eyes quickly averting back to Xukun and away from the condoms, grabbed the items. "T-Thanks," he said.

Xukun weirdly looked at Zhengting's expression. Then he looked back in the drawer.

"Oh," he said laughing. "Don't worry about those. My parents just wanted me to 'be safe.'"

Zhengting nodded. "But why?"

Xukun shrugged. "I used to have this friend, who was a girl, and we'd always hang out in here, and they'd always get worried we'd do something."

Zhengting got nervous, and a little jealous. "But you never did?"

Xukun shook his head. "Of course not. She had a boyfriend at the time. And I already told you that I was a virgin."

Zhengting nodded. "So you weren't the one who bought them?"

Xukun shook his head. "And even if I did, I wouldn't keep them here."

"Why exactly?"

"Because there's no way in hell we're having sex here."

Zhengting's face turned red at the thought of the two of them having sex.

"Well... there's no way we're doing it at my house. My mom is home too much. Your parents leave every so often."

"Yeah, but sometimes they come home unexpectedly. Like the first day you were here, they weren't supposed to be back until Sunday."

"Then-"

"Which means at any moment they could just walk in on you moaning loud enough for the whole neighborhood to hear."

Zhengting's face immediately turned as red as a tomato. He looked away from Xukun and just looked out the window.

"So how are we getting to school again?"

~

After a struggle of getting Zhengting over his fear of heights, the two boys were finally on ground.

"How much time do we have?" Zhengting asked.

Xukun checked his phone, eyes widening.

"Five minutes until the final bell."

The two looked at each other in complete panic.

"How do we get there?"

"I normally walk," Xukun says, heading for the front lawn. "But in this case, we run."