PROLOGUE part 1

„Mom. Mom!" - young Nagisa Yuki shouted as he tried to wake up his mother who was lying on the floor; motionless.

The eleven-year-old Nagisa quickly regained his mobility and quit the trans-like state he was in when he saw his siblings frozen and terrified.

His younger sisters and brother stood around a meter behind him staring at their adoptive mother's still body.

Nagisa is a good-looking, healthy boy with very light blonde hair and light blue eyes.

Standing to the left of the 3 frozen siblings is Shiro Fuyu one of the adopted children. He is 3 years younger than Nagisa and around 130cm tall where Nagisa at that time was about 143cm. The sisters standing besides Shiro holding hands are the 10-year-old Emiko and the 6-year-old Sakura.

You could see rivers of tears in their eyes as they knew what will happen. They will be separated.

The four of then were together ever since Sara who is Nagisa's biological mother as well as the adoptive mother of the 3 remaining children has adopted Sakura as a newborn. She would let the children pick their own names unless they were too young to do so like in Shiro's but mainly Sakura's case.

As her first adopted child she let the 6-year-old Nagisa choose a name for the current Shiro.

After a week they were all put into the same childcare house. Fortunately.

They developed a deep relationship, especially between the pairs of the same gender.

It looks like Shiro is taking care of Nagisa than the other way around. Shiro thought that Nagisa was cool because he studied a lot and took karate lessons. But the main thing Nagisa did all days was... watch anime.

His favourite is still Assassination Classroom.

On the other hand, Emiko and Sakura spent most of their time outside mainly in the park. They would be outside 24/7 if someone did not go pick them up.

Mostly Emiko took out Sakura so she wouldn't grow like her brothers and spend her whole days watching anime.

Sometimes, they would all go to the park and then everyone enjoyed it.

A few days later they went to the park to watch the ducks in the pond and give them bread.

When Sakura was running towards Emiko because she wanted to throw some bread to the ducks but, she fell.

„Are you okay?" - Nagisa said with a loving and caring face to Sakura.

Sakura got up and she had bruises on her hands.

„I'm okay." - she said then Shiro started laughing in the background. - „I have to deal with it!" - when she said this line everyone was stunned.

Then Sakura did a cute pose which included looking through her index and middle finger with her left eye. „I'm stunning ,aren't I?" - after those words everyone started laughing.

***

Words: 475

A/N
That's it for now. I will write more soon. And about my other stories.... I maybe will continue them.... for the TigerKa's backstory there is a pause for now and then I will update it for the new version but for now I'll focus on this story. You can comment 4 random things(words) to help me get inspiration... e.g. Leaf, Window, Anime and Wall
Yeah I started the story from something similar so.... Byee...

And please if you liked it consider giving it a vote. People liking my stories mean a lot to me. ^^