Peevish Discoveries, Pleased Spoiling, Profane Brunch

Start from the beginning

You clear your throat and weave your fingers through his, realizing that if you don't want this to escalate that you need to bolster him right away, "it's okay, shh. I've only been up for five minutes. I walked from your bedroom to here. That's it. I'm okay."

He swallows harshly and squeezes your hand tight, his eyes are on fire as he glances from your face to the counter where he sees the remnants of your discarded bandage and then he breathes in deeply through his nose before his forehead drops to your shoulder, "sorry."

You nod and comb your fingers through his hair, "I promise I'll behave, Dr. Styles." The purr in your voice has his head springing up and his gaze locking on yours as he licks his lips. You cup his cheeks and kiss him, "can I please have another bandage? And I'm ready to learn how to use crutches now."

When Harry reminded you that he called you out of work for two weeks, it turned into another panic-stricken argument. You had remembered his voice cutting through the haze of your half-sleep, but you hadn't quite realized the gravity of what he was saying. At first you were frustrated that he went over your confused head to make a decision like that for you, but as you hobbled to and from the bathroom on crutches and needed help getting in and out of bed, you understood that you were more upset about the doom of your situation rather than Harry's handling of it.

Sadly, you were left without a choice whether you liked it or not and the helplessness of the situation is what disturbed you most. Luckily Harry was able to predetermine that this would be difficult for you and he was able to anticipate almost all of your needs; checking on you during his lunch break and canceling most of his social plans to spend time with you, cooking you meals and switching out your bandages, buying you magazines and books, playing video games with you and taking you to the movie theatre to get you out of the house.

After a couple weeks pass and you're able to put weight on your foot, Harry begins stretching you and giving you exercises to strengthen your healing ligament. He brings you with him to work most days so that you won't be alone and trapped inside of his house and nearly every time you've got him cornered in his office, you ask him to recreate his performance from the day you needed x-rays but he always laughs and refuses.

It's not surprising to either of you that your sex life hardly even falters; you find ways to please one another while avoiding any contact with your foot and you're ecstatic because it turns out that the most comfortable way for him to take you is on your stomach. He keeps your pelvis tilted away from him with your ass arched into the air, pulling your cheeks apart to watch himself move in and out and although he misses your playtime together, he knows you'll be back to him in no time.

When you're able to care for yourself almost completely and make your way to back to work on a mostly rehabilitated foot, Harry is allowing it to sink in just how much he misses having you in his home all the time. It may sound selfish considering how much you despised relying on him even though he didn't mind in the slightest, but now he's wondering what it would be like if you were voluntarily in his home all the time.

If you were there when he returned home from work, naked in his bed with a new set of lingerie every night. If you were there every morning and cooking him eggs in his boxer briefs, smiling at him when he shuffles out his bedroom scratching his chest as he leaves a wet kiss on your mouth. If you were there bathed in sunlight as you lay spread out on his busted leather couch in his studio while he painted your mutual dreams.

If you were there every single time he felt the urge to grab your face and tell you he loved you. If you were always there, the sense of completion he would feel would be unparalleled thus far in his life and he's greedily thanking your stupid platform shoes for helping him come to this conclusion when he did.