Armchair Adventures, Apartment Leases, Advancing Steps

You and Harry practically stumbled out of the bathroom together after you removed your panties and balled them up, stuffing them into his pocket and then giggling when he pretended to collapse into the sink from rapture. He threw his arms around your waist from behind and walked you outside, his face buried into your neck as he mumbled dirty secrets into your ear such as "still feel your pussy all around me" and "want you to bend me over the couch when we get home".

It was easy for you to pass Harry off as tipsy to everyone at the party, his cheeks rosy and his eyes glassy, his hands always finding a way to touch your body; your hair, your neck, your waist or your ass, his mouth on your ear or your shoulder. It seemed like he couldn't care less who was watching and his number one priority for the day had drastically shifted after your little tryst in the bathroom.

He pulled you down into his lap in one of the folding wooden chairs while you chatted with his friends, his hips quietly rocking back and forth when no one was watching to massage the toy against his prostate, his breath panting quietly in your ear coupled with almost nonexistent whimpers and whispers of your name.

You were certain your cheeks were practically as red as his but the burn of the sun was a good mask of distraction to hide behind. Few things have come as close to being that hot in your lifetime; the idea of Harry at the edge of pleasure for hours and the constant reminder of what you would be doing as soon as you got home loomed in the forefront of both of your minds. Plus the fact that it was a secret between the two of you escalated the provocative arousal to an off-the-chart level.

You knew it was time to go after he polished off another two mimosas, spinning you on his lap so that you were straddling him, his face snuggling into your throat as his words vibrated his chest, "take me home, Ace," a roll of his hips coupled with his breath hitching, "my pants are soaked. M'so crazy about you. Please... done waiting."

You climbed off of his lap and you both circled the party saying your goodbyes, Harry's eyes glued to your legs and the soft brush of your fingers through your hair as he hugged his acquaintances. When you tossed him a glance and poked your tongue into your cheek to imitate a blowjob, his fingers formed a 'V' and swiped around his mouth as he stuck his tongue flat out inconspicuously. You both smiled evilly to one another, nodding your head in the direction of his car before slinking out.

You passed the threshold of his front door with your arms wrapped around each other in an endless tangle, your tongues sweeping together in rough currents and clothing being tossed in a trail as you careened through his living room. You pushed him over the back of your favorite cognac leather armchair that was usually reserved for late night cuddles or early morning crosswords, the sight of his trembling body and begging prose making your stomach swim.

His toy was replaced with your favorite strap on, fucking into him slowly at first and adjusting your movement based on his pleas of "faster" or "god, fuck me, Ace" or sometimes just a simple whimper of "please". His hands quivered and his knees buckled, his fist pumped his cock as you stroked inside of him and he praised and praised until his words became meaningless, his face dropped into his free palm and drool slipping from the corner of his mouth at the sheer, incomparable pleasure you offered him.

His entire body was swallowed whole by his orgasm, the pressure of the dildo on his prostate expelling a full-body release in a flood of waves that pulled him under and forced him to white knuckle the couch for fear of crumbling to the floor. He sobbed and cried viciously, his entire being a quaking leaf as his limbs gave out and his mind drew completely blank aside from the random glint or sparkle of light.

You leaned against him for solidarity and assistance, your arms slipping under his to keep his frame upright as his hands found yours and held tightly, mumbling that he has never been deeper in love before in his entire life and that he cherished every living square inch of you.