Bedroom Routine, Bickering, Bad Shoes

The amount of hours that you spend away from each other seems to narrow with the passage of days and weeks; spending nearly every night in one or the other's bed, visiting each other for lunch whenever possible and looking forward to Sundays where your schedules open up in a way that you know you can count on having the entire day and evening together.

Your sex life strengthens regardless of whether either of you thought that was even possible. You explore and experiment, gain confidence and trust in one another and reach territories that you had never considered in your lifetime with other partners in the past, but somehow Harry makes all of your fantasies a reality for you.

Considering his sexual history, he has experience with a type of world that you've never traipsed in before and he was more than willing to educate you so that you can fulfill any possible desire that he may have. You learn how to make him tick, how to have him crumbling at your feet, sweating and begging for more, coming harder than he's ever had in his life - eyes rolling back in his head, spine shuddering, knee buckling, dizzying and mind erasing releases.

You had likened him to a shark that had smelled blood in the past, but with the added bonus of toy play, he may as well be a ravenously starving tiger. Carnal and animalistic, kinky and filthy, claws and teeth, hunting and stalking, surprising and devouring you as his prey. You're sore and tenderly marked more often than not, but he takes care of you and eases you back to earth, spoiling you with massages both with his hands and his tongue.

You've come to a place where you can easily flip flop your roles in the bedroom, neither one of you being someone who takes control of the power at all times, but rather you've discovered how to strike a delicate harmony between the two of you, which seems to be rare as far as you know. At least compared to any relationship that you've had in the past.

Outside of the bedroom, you both are comfortable with routine; staying in and watching movies or doing crosswords, cooking together or playing video games and board games. You're fond of Twister because you almost always win and Harry is so turned on from your bodies touching and bending over one another that you end up fucking on the Twister mat every single time.

Harry's favorite games are Scattegories and Scrabble - you're a good intellectual match for one another and he loves your unique mind and curious answers and counterclaims, always a lively partner and never feeling dull or bored being around you.

You both love to go out on dates whenever you have a free evening together; bowling, arcades, mini golfing, dinner, bars, parties and the occasional club night which almost always ends up with you stumbling out of cabs and depositing yourself onto the sidewalk in front of Harry's house.

He is usually able to keep himself together most evenings, but every so often there's a performance switch where you have to help him walk to his front door with his arm looped around your neck and your fingers gripping his wrist and waist. He always feels stupid and apologetic the next morning, but deep down you kind of like him sweaty and uninhibited, grabbing at your scantily clad body and then trying to fall asleep on the couch in his clothes with his hair piling on top of his head like a ridiculous toupee.

Every once in awhile you bicker, usually over silly things like how spicy to make your dinner or a certain claim that one of you cheated by finishing a word in Scattegories after the buzzer has gone off. You've had a few magnified arguments here or there - one in which you went without speaking for three excruciating days until you showed up at his doorstep with a bouquet of flowers and a value pack of cinnamon gum, apologizing for overreacting and promising to try to keep your attitude in check in the future.

When the ice and snow begins to thaw, Harry starts taking you to outdoor courts in local parks to play tennis with him again. A reminder of the beginning blossoms of your friendship, which grew into such lovely fruits of a relationship that neither of you feel anything less than fully drowned in.