Chapter One

After one year later, Cameron finally got in his Music College in London, and I feel very prosperous for him. I also continued living in Skye with Uncle James and Lilias. Lilias, who had her fear of bones, does no longer exist. Unfortunately, Uncle James's wife did not call or came for him even once. I still see him, sitting in front of his wife's little present, which was a large old flame image - of him and her, standing in front of our house in Skye. Sometimes, even I go to my room, and thinking about Jay and Cameron. I miss them both so much, that I can feel a true pain in my soul, and the fact that I feel like my throat is burning inside my body. So badly. The last memory of me and Cameron was when we were down, inside the coffee, talking and messing around, like little kids, which also reminded me of Jay. Since Jay died that night, by accident, I finally discovered how much I actually love him. Even though when he asked me out to the prom and I laughed at him..

Furthermore, the fact that now Cameron is not with us anymore. With me. Although, the Music College that Cameron go to is close to Skye, I miss him like I miss Jay.

"Sophie, the dinner is ready!" said Uncle James calling me from downstairs.

"I'm coming! Just one second!" I replied with gratitude.

But before going downstairs, I quickly put my present from Cameron that he gave me before leaving. It's a necklace, that has the shape of a heart. Calmly, I went downstairs. Lilias was already there playing with her most favourite doll - Hannah.

"So, how are you doing Lilias?" I questioned her while I sat on my chair which is next to her. However, she did not answer, because she was only looking at Hannah so strange fully and nervously. "Lilias? Are you okay?" I asked puzzled one more time. But Lilias did not reply at all. "Lilias!" I shouted at her, then she finally looked at me. But just right then, she looked at me very stressfully and panicking, looking very pale. "What's wrong?"

Then, I saw Lilias hugging Hannah as if she tried to strangle or even worse - kill her.

"'Lilias are you okay?!" Once again, I shouted at her.

"Piper..!" Lilias said as she pressed Hannah's head with such unbelievable force, and all over her body. Even though she did that, she started trembling.

"Piper? Piper is dead. What are you talking about?" I looked at her very confused.

"No!" Lilias shouted. "Listen to me, Sophie! Piper is--" Lilias stopped talking for a second. Then I realised, why. When I turned my head, I found that Uncle James was already there, standing right next to us.

~~~~

Hello! Hope you enjoyed the story!

New chapters coming soon!

I apologise if I did any mistakes.. or posted the new chapters too late.. It's just that I have them written already, but I correct them afterwards also with better context..

Have a wonderful day!