Chapter Three

Suddenly, on may way towards Lilias's room, I felt my body, burning like aggressive and furious fire. Even in my throat. I couldn't barely speak. Once I try to talk, I start coughing. My body, shaking like earthquake, left its gravity. Directly, I fell down into my knees trying to realise what's on earth is going on. That's not even possible!

Eventually, my eyes started closing. I probably knew already what's going on. I was going to lose consciousness, or even worse than that. I was probably going to die. When my eyes closed, all I could see was a black hole. Somehow, it felt like a endless black room. I was lying down on the top of the black surface, so I stood up looking very pale and dizzy. All I did was walking towards nothing. But then, when I thought there was nothing in here, I saw something white like ghost, far far away from me. So I was wrong. Whenever I tried to run after him or her, it felt like I was never going to reach it. It was pointless.

Finally, I got up a point, where I almost reached the ghost. It was a girl with long white beautiful hair. Somehow, the ghost reminded me of Rebecca.

Very secluded, I questioned her: "Rebecca? Is that you?"

Again, somehow, my body temperature started rising very fast. However, this time was different from before. I felt very hot and cold at the same time. So the fire inside my body, was gentle because of the ice. It felt like the cold frosty snow, that tried to protect me from the flammable fire. I did not want this.. So I ran away..

The spooky girl spirit, who kept quiet this whole time finally spoke its first words that I heard far away, but it felt like I was only a centimetre away from her:
"You can't run away from me.. Sophie.."

Bit by bit, I slowed down and I felled down on my knees. Meanwhile, I felt someone shaking me body. Slowly, I tried to open my delicate eyes. I did. And guess where I am? In the hospital laying on the bed with Lilias, who is watching through the window, holding Hannah as always in her loving hands. She was watching the high sunlit clouds that drifted across a clear blue sky. The sky above was full of tumultuous, dark, ragged clouds. A sky of mackerel clouds, crimson and amber-tinted. It was a grey afternoon with a dull sky threatening rain. The wind was sighing and thrashing in the tree tops and the boughs moaned. The afternoon was cold and wet with a brisk wind sweeping the rain across. A curtain of rain beat down from the heavens.

"Lilias?" I said in soft and gently voice. "What happened?"

"I don't know.." She replied looking very down. "On my way downstairs, I.." Lilias kept on pausing. "I.. saw you.. on the floor! I really panicked of thinking what happened to you!" Then she hugged me very tight like Hannah, her amazing and friendly doll, as from her frightened eyes, drops of heartbroken and bitter tears fell down on her rose-pink cheeks.

"Don't worry. I'm fine." I hugged her back and patted her head while I looked outside the window. "The weather is not good today, isn't it?" I smiled.

We both stopped speaking. There was only silence between us, just like yesterday at dinner. Only silence. Unexpectedly, the door opened wide and Uncle James entered the room.

"Lilias, Uncle James is--" I looked at Lilias, but then, I saw she fell asleep, still hugging me very tight. So I gave Uncle James a small sign.

~~~~

Finally Chapter 3 is here!

Sorry for waiting so long.. I'm so busy with homelearnings at school.. -_-