"He's been scented.", his father spoke, glaring at Yoongi who he figured was the one who had done it.

"That's what Omegas do. They get scented, mated, and pregnant. They take care of the pups, household, and Alpha. It's simple and something we have to accept. There's nothing we can do about it, dear.", she continued, making Jimin boil inside. As if he would ever do any of that. He refused.

"A male Omega walking around with Alphas looking the way he does... People are talking.", his father spoke, changing his glare from Yoongi to Jimin.

This situation was simply awful. He wasn't sure how it could ever get any worse.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door.

"What the-"

"Language, Omega.", his father immediately interupted, saying the word with disgust.

Jimin looked at the others with confusion clearly present, and got up from his seat to go and open the door. As he did so he was met with an unexpected face and realized things could actually get worse.

"I'm not sure why you're here, but it's not the time.", he whispered, and tried closing the door. Before he could do so however the male let himself in, and Jimin rolled his eyes. What an Alpha thing to do.

"Is that... The Jeon pack?", his father suddenly spoke from the dining table, and Jimin sighed. His father probably thought Jimin was having an affair with the most well known Alphas in town. How ironic.

"Park. It's a pleasure.", Jeon replied, standing tall but still managing to be polite. Jimin simply stood there, frozen in his place, and very confused.

His father wasn't the least impressed, and his friends were equally confused about why Jeon was currently in Jimin's apartment.

The two went back to the dining table, took a seat with Jimin taking his own seat, and Jeon simply taking the free seat between Jimin's father and Jimin.

"The Min, Kim, and Jeon pack? You sure changed a lot in a few weeks.", his father spoke with a chuckle, not even looking at Jimin as he continued eating.

"So, let's talk about why we're here."

"Didn't you say you were here to check on me?", Jimin asked with a raised eyebrow, his voice accusing them since he knew they didn't care about him enough to actually visit without a reason to.

"We're here to discuss marriage.", his mother said before his father was given a chance go reply to him.

Taehyung, Hoseok, and Yoongi looked at each other, probably wondering if they should leave or not. It seemed like they were going to talk about private matters, but then again Yoongi didn't trust Jimin's parents, and the other two could sense that. That's why it was better to stay.

"Marriage?", Jimin repeated, now raising both eyebrows as if asking if they were joking or not.

"Yes. Since you are unfortunitely an Omega it has to happen as soon as possible.", his father said, not needing to explain himself any further. Jimin knew he wouldn't be able to become a pack leader, so he had to give birth to an Alpha as soon as possible who could take his father's place before he dies.

"The Lee pack has a son. He's a handsome young man with great Alpha qualities.", his mother said with a smile as fake as her boobs.

"I also believe the Kim pack has a few possible candidates as well.", his mother continued, nodding towards Taehyung.

This whole situation was so weird and disgusting Jimin wanted to vomit.