"I saw it myself. I doubt Jeon is that great of an actor.", he replied with a small chuckle, making Taehyung laugh as well.

"I didn't invite you guys over just to talk about this though. We can let it sink in while I win a game of Mario Kart.", Jimin said with a challenging grin, Yoongi joining them in the couch and getting him and Jimin one controller each as the four started playing.

______

"Ah, shit.", Jimin said as he came fourth, and Taehyung won once again. The Alpha made a victory dance while Yoongi sulked, and Hoseok laughed.

"Yoongi, I had no clue you were this bad at Mario Kart.", Jimin said with a snicker, the twelfth spot rightfully his after falling off at least three times.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and put the controller down on the livingroom table.

"I blame Yoshi."

Suddenly all of their eyes turned towards the door as three knocks were heard. Curious Jimin got up from the couch with confused, furrowed eyebrows. He wasn't expecting anyone.

He unlocked, opened the door, and saw a tall, black haired man in his forties with strict eyes, and Alpha pheromones surrounding him. Next to him stood a beautiful woman on the shorter side with long light brown hair, plump lips, kind eyes, straight nose, and overall soft features. She and Jimin were very similar appearance wise.

Jimin clenched his jaw.

"Father, mother, why are you here?", he asked them, his voice colder than normal, and a bit raspier due to his throat going dry.

"Your father and I wanted to see how you're doing since you changed schools.", his mother replied, reaching forward to place her hand on his shoulder, but Jimin took a step back and turned around to walk back inside. He saw his friends giving him questioning eyes, which Jimin ignored.

"Didn't you get our text?", his mother continued, following him inside but stopping as soon as she spotted the three guys on his couch. She had noticed their scent as soon as she entered the apartment, but she still had no idea on how to react. Jimin was the type of guy to punch Alphas, not have them in his own home.

"Jimin. What have we said about Alphas in your apartment?", his father spoke, the tone of his voice making it obvious what types of assumptions he just made. He sounded disgusted, believing his son was having teenage affairs with the two Alphas and the one Beta he was currently looking at.

Yoongi, Hoseok, and Taehyung were all in such a state of chock. Of course they recognized the leader of the Park pack, and even if they knew Jimin was a part of it it still chocked them to see the man standing right in front of them.

"They're friends.", Jimin replied simply, turning around to face his father even if the man was letting out quite a lot of pheromones. Yoongi had also started letting out dangerous pheromones, while Taehyung tried his hardest to help Jimin calm down.

"Listen to your father, Jimin.", his mother warned him.

"I understand, father. Do you want to join us for dinner?"

______

The word awkward wasn't enough to describe their dinner together. The usually talk active Taehyung and Hoseok were silent as they ate, Yoongi glared at Jimin's parents, and Jimin just kept eating while his parents talked with each other about him as if he wasn't even there.

"I know how you feel about your son's... funny business, but that's what teenagers do. Even if he's a Park he still needs to fulfill his duties as an Omega. This is better than his previous behaviour.", his mother spoke, she being the more reasonable of the two. Jimin still didn't like her though.