The Ultimate Question

Three years later
YN's pov

I was currently looking at the engagement ring I got for Wendy. I've made up my mind. Today is the day I ask her to marry me.

"Gonna pop the question?"

I turned and saw Christian looking at me with a smile. I smiled and nodded confirming I am. His smiled widened and of course he had to tease me.

"I better see some little YNs and Wendys"

"Christian!" I yelled blushing red causing him to chuckle.

"Sorry sorry couldn't resist"

I shook my head at him and stood up to go find Wendy. I took a deep breath to steady my nerves.

When I found her she was talking to Lucy and Natsu. I snuck up on her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. She giggled and turned to me.

"Hey Dragon how have you been?" she asked using my nickname she gave me.

"I've been good. I've got something I want to talk to you about. It involves our relationship"

Wendy's pov

Our relationship? Now I'm scared by what he means by that. Is he unhappy? He never acted like it. He noticed my nervousness and chuckled.

"It's nothing bad Wendy so relax" he said causing me to do so.

"Should we give you two some privacy?" Natsu asked and YN shook his head.

"No you're fine. Now...Wendy?" he called getting my attention.

"I don't know where to begin but I guess the best place is by saying I love you. I love you more than anything else in the world. When I left I was worried that you would move on even though I wouldn't have blamed you if you did"

Lucy gasped meaning she realized where YN was going with this. She waved for everybody to gather around and they did as YN continued.

"You're always on my mind and It's always a good thing. You've managed to make me smile without even trying. I love everything about you from your beautiful smile to your kindhearted sweet nature. I've had several questions regarding our relationship. Questions like 'why did an angel like you ever fall for a fool like me'. I never asked them because I didn't need the answers to them, I was just happy to be with you. There is however one question I will be asking"

I placed my hand over my mouth when I saw YN get down on one knee. He pulled out a small black box and opened it revealing a beautiful ring as tears started forming in my eyes.

"Wendy Marvell, will you marry me?"

Tears of happiness started running down my face. I already knew what my answer would be. I smiled happily and nodded.

"Yes of course I will"

He smiled at my answer and pulled out the ring and slid it onto my finger. I looked at it with a big smile on my face.

I hugged him as tight as I could and he happily hugged me back

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I hugged him as tight as I could and he happily hugged me back. I've never been happier than I am now. I can't imagine myself being with anybody else.

I looked at YN who had the biggest smile on his face. We both leaned in and locked lips for a tender loving kiss. No matter how many times we've kissed throughout our relationship, it always feels special to me.

Wendy Marvell x Male Reader (Book Two)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें