That's My Girl

YN's pov

I was currently helping Natsu on a mission. We had a little run in with Zeref. For some reason, when I look at Zeref I don't see a villain I see somebody who is broken. Natsu spoke up getting my attention.

"I can handle things from here, YN. Why don't you go help Wendy out?"

"You sure dude?"

"Yeah totally. Go help your girlfriend." he said smiling.

I nodded and started heading back. I remember the direction she headed when we split up. I decided to use support magic to make me faster.

When I was half-way through the cave, my sensitive hearing picked up on Wendy's voice. She was begging someone not to do something. Then, I heard her scream and everything went red.

Wendy's pov

I managed to save Carla after entering my dragon force. Ezel however countered my attack as I was about to finish him off. As he was going in for a final attack, he was knocked through the wall.

I looked up and saw YN standing in front of me. He turned and offered me a hand up which I accepted. We both turned out attention back to Ezel before YN entered his dragon force.

 We both turned out attention back to Ezel before YN entered his dragon force

"It doesn't matter how many of-"

Ezel was cut off when YN suddenly appeared before him. I forgot how ridiculously fast YN is in his dragon force. He punched Ezel right in the gut causing him to spit up blood.

He then kicked him towards me. I jumped up and knee'd him right on the chin which dazed him. YN then kicked him in the back of the head knocking him out for a second.

We both looked at each other and nodded. It's time to end this. I took a deep breath feeding on the air. YN pulled an etherion crystal and bit into it.

"Ready to end this" YN asked to which I nodded

"Sky Dragon/Shadow Dragon Roar!"

YN's roar hit Ezel in the back while mine hit him in the front. Our attacks knocked him out and stopped the countdown timer. I rushed to Carla and started healing her. Afterwards we started heading back to Fairy Tail.

I was looking down on the way back. YN once again had to help me. I let out a sigh knowing I'm still weak.

"Hey Sweetheart what's wrong?"

I looked up and saw YN looking at me worried. I just shook my head and sighed. I know I can't hide anything from him not that I want to.

"It's just you once again had to help me. I'm still too weak and that got Carla badly hurt and almost eaten. I just feel-"

I was interrupted by YN hitting me on top of the head. I looked at him curiously as I rubbed the spot he hit.

"Wendy when are you going to learn that I'm helping you because I care about you not because you need it? You're not weak. You may not be powerful  but you have a lot of heart. That's going to get you further than pure strength. Now from here on each time you say you're weak I'm going to hit you on the head like I did before. Got it?" he explained smiling warmly at me.

I smiled and nodded in response. YN once again knew exactly what to say to cheer me up. I don't know what I would do without him. I jumped up and kissed him on the cheek which caused him to blush. He shook his head and smiled at me.

"That's my girl"