First Day Back

YN's pov

I was currently walking to the guild. Christian and I bought a house not too far from it. It feels so good to be back.

When we entered the guild hall, Natsu and Gray were fighting. Well what's new? I decided to just ignored them. I saw Wendy over talking to Mira.

I snuck up on her and hugged her from behind. She let out a cute gasp surprised by my actions. She turned to me and I gave her a kiss on the cheek causing her to blush.

"I thought you were the shy one in our relationship" she said smiling.

"That was two years ago sweetheart. Things change over time." I said before taking a seat.

Wendy surprised me by standing up and sitting on my lap before grabbing me by the collar. She pulled me into a rather passionate kiss. I was too surprised by her sudden actions to kiss back. When it was over, my face was completely red and I was dumbfounded.

She hi-fived Mira while I was still trying to figure out what just happened. I eventually recovered and pouted puffing my cheeks out.

"Tease" I said earning a giggle from the two girls.

"It's good to have you back YN" Mira said as I smiled.

"It's good to be back. Not much has changed while I was gone." I said looking around.

"Well nothing major anyways. A few minor things have changed here and there." she said with a smile.

"Hey YN"

I turned to see Gray walking up to me. I turned around and gave him my full attention.

"Flame-brain has already fought you and so has Erza. So I'm wanting my chance." he said smirking.

"First of all, your clothes pal" I said pointing at him.

He looked down and let out a frustrated sigh. He then looked at me waiting for my answer to his challenge.

"I accept. How about tomorrow afternoon at 3." I suggested to which he nodded in response.

"Sounds good to me." he said before walking away.

"Hey Wendy." I called to my blue-haired girlfriend.

"Yes YN" She responded.

"I was wondering if you and Carla would like to move in with us. Our new house has two bedrooms." I explained.

"You bought a two bedroom house on purpose didn't you?" She asked smirking.

"Yeah I did. So would you?" I asked again.

"Sure. I don't think Carla would mind." She said smiling.

"I don't mind at all. Since you two are together it seems only natural that this would eventually happen" Carla said approaching us.

I smiled in response. I've been gone for two years. Yet it feels like I haven't missed a day. I absolutely love this place. Most of all I love Wendy and now that I'm back, I'm not leaving her again.

"It feels good to be back"

AN: I'm finally done with writers block.Thank you for your patience and hopefully this won't happen again.