Reunited At Last

YN's pov

It's now been two years since Christian and I left Fairy Tail. I'm now capable of entering my dragon force anytime I choose and I've learned a few new dragon slayer abilities.

Wendy is always on my mind. To say I miss her would be the understatement of the century. I just feel so lost without her.

"Do you think she still loves me" I asked Christian who sighed.

"I think you're worrying too much. Let's go to town and try to get your mind off of it for a bit." Christian suggested.

"I guess you're right. I just miss her so much" I said standing up and putting my hood up.

Wendy's pov

It's been two years since YN left. To say I miss him would be the understatement of the century. I just feel so lost without him.

"Do you think he still loves me?" I asked Carla.

"I'm sure he does. Remember he said he was leaving to get stronger so he could protect you." Carla reminded me causing me to smile.

"You're right, Carla." I said causing her to chuckle

"Let's go on a quest. We haven't done so in a while." she suggested.

"Okay" I responded.

We decided to go take care of some bandits. I remembered when YN and I went on a similar mission. I smiled at the happy memory.

Timeskip

We were currently walking through town to where the requester said to meet them. On the way their, I thought I saw a h/c haired boy out of the corner of my eye. I stopped and looked in that direction.

"Wendy? What's wrong?" Carla asked.

"I thought I saw YN" I said as she sighed.

"You were probably imagining it. Try not to get your hopes up. It will only hurt you later on" Carla said in a gentle tone.

"Yeah you're right" I said with disappointment.

When we got to the location, we were told that the bandits were just south of here. We headed off.

When we got there, we saw a hooded figure about to be attacked. I was about to help him when...

"Sky Dragon's wingbeat." the figure said releasing a massive gust of wind in all directions.

Sky Dragon's wingbeat? That's YN's ability. Could it be? No. Don't get your hopes up Wendy.

Just then, the leader of the bandits came out and saw his men knocked out. He got mad and rushed at the hooded figure who dodged and blocked all of his attacks with no effort before kicking him away.

The bandit leader then shot a magic blast at the hooded person.They just stood there confusing me. Then when the attack was about to hit them they smacked it away

 Then when the attack was about to hit them they smacked it away

This only angered the bandit leader even more. However that anger soon turned to fear when the hoodied person suddenly appeared in front of them.

They kick the bandit leader into the air before jumping up after them. While in the air they delivered a series of strikes sending the bandit leader into the ground before slamming the heel of their foot into his stomach.

 While in the air they delivered a series of strikes sending the bandit leader into the ground before slamming the heel of their foot into his stomach

Then, they took off their hood. My eyes widened when I saw them. It was a boy around my age with h/c hair just like YN's.

When he turned around, his e/c eyes ended up meeting mine. We both just stood there in silence. I was doing my best to not get my hopes up.

My hopes ended up getting higher when I saw tears in his eyes. He smiled at me and opened his arms for me to run into.

I immediately ran to him and accepted his embrace. I hugged him as tight as I could and I never wanted to let go. I felt him lift my head up and the first thing I saw were those beautiful eyes I loved so much. There wasn't any doubt left in my mind.

"Welcome back, YN"