The Broken Four [LAMP]

AU: Human, soulmate.
Ship: LAMP
Prompt: {Post on Tumblr}
Requested by:×
Warnings:×
Summary: Soulmates are always predetermined... Except for four...
F/A/S: Flangst
POV: 3rd.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Final word count. Excluding this. 4,030.

I am incredibly proud of this.

I hope you enjoy, I've spent the last two or three days, I can't remember working on this one shot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Each pair, or group, of soulmates, was almost always different. Some had hearts on their arms with their soulmate's favorite color, some had flowers on their wrists, some had flowers growing on them until they met their soulmate, some could write to one another on their arms,

Some could fly a paper plane out of a window and communicate with their soulmate that way, some had their first words that their soulmate would say to them permanently tattooed on their wrists, others had tattoo's perfectly matching their soulmates, or even scars that matched. There was an endless list of ways that the soulmates could find one another... and Everyone had at least one...

Except for the broken four...

They didn't give that name to themselves, they only got it when they started hanging around one another. The broken four consisted of four boys, who seemingly would never find their soulmate... They could have all lived in different countries, different states or towns, but they didn't they all lived in one small town in Florida.

They all could have looked exactly the same, or drastically different, it didn't matter. They might have never met, and they almost didn't, but they did, all because of one small hopeful interaction from one broken to another.

Roman Prince, is the tallest, a bit more tan than the others, and more muscular, he had these odd eyes, that for a normal person it would seem creepy or malicious, but those that knew him knew he was nowhere near that, his eye's had to do with his soulmate... Or lack of one... Their color was almost completely gone, except for a dull monochromatic gray that filled the iris. His hair was a beautiful chestnut brown, not that he would ever see it. His soulmate trait was supposed to be that he would be entirely colorblind until he met his soulmate.

Despite it being rarer than the others, there were others with the same, but they still had normal eye colors, unless they never had a soulmate, or their soulmate had died, Roman since he cannot see color at all, assumes he has normal iris' and will meet his soulmate eventually, He was incredibly desperate to however as he hurriedly rushed over to say hi to another student he had never spoken too or bothered to take notice of before.

This made the other jump back, his mouth opening, but no words coming out, just a sharp breath. "I'm Roman Prince." He said holding out his hand to the other.

The other was another one of the broken, long ago did he give up any chance of knowing or finding his soulmate, Virgil Addams was, the second shortest of the broken four, he was almost unhealthily thin, and almost as pale as the bones his small frame often resembled.

His hair was jet black except for a bit of dark purple just on the ends of it, his eyes were a dark mahogany brown, almost black, a few of the other students had the name emo freak, or vampire set aside for him, the worst part about it was that he couldn't retort back, at least not in the way that the others would know how to understand.

His soulmate trait was that he was mute until he met his soulmate, this one was a bit more common than Roman's, so there was a bit more information on it than his, but for him, there was never a way to tell if he had a soulmate that had just died before he got to meet him, or he just had not met him yet. As stated before, however, he had long given up on trying to find his soulmate.