The elevator dinged and the doors opened, revealing Olympus in all of its glory. "That's why." Percy said climbing off.

"Holy-" Frank started.

"Amazing" Reyna imputed.

All Hazel could do was gasp and gawk. "Yeah. Amazing right?" I asked them.

"You get use to it." Percy said, and we started off toward the Palace of the gods.

 ~~~~~

When we reached the doors to the thrown room, Percy squeezed my hand. "You know, I've been here so many times, but I'm just as nervous."

"It's probably because this is the first time you will be seeing your father since you came back from with your memories." I said. He nodded.

"Good, you are here." A familiar voice said behind us. Frank yelped and turned around.

"Hermes!" I said. I smiled and bowed as did everyone else.

"Hello Annabeth. It's good to see you. And Percy! Glad you are back! Memories are still there I assume?"

"Yes sir." Percy grinned. Besides Poseidon, Hermes is the closest god Percy has made a friendship with.

"Ah, and I see you brought your friends. Nice to meet you all. Even the Romans!"

"It's an honor, Lord Hermes." Reyna said.

"Please come in. We have all been waiting for you." Hermes pushed the doors open and walked in, while we followed. And there they were. The last time I saw all the gods together was last council meeting they had, right after we defeated Kronos. Hazel whimpered beside me and I squeezed her hand in comfort.

"Come. Stand in the center of the room. We have been waiting for you!" Zeus' voice carried through the large room.

"Hopefully not too long, Lord Zeus." I bowed, as all my friends followed my example.

"Of course not." Artemis smiled at us.

"As you know," Zeus announced. "The Second Giant Battle is now won. We defeated Gaia from raising, which inevitably saved the world. And...much to my unfortunate understanding...we could not have done it without you young heroes."

"Brother, If I may say so myself, They did do most of the work. They honestly, deserve all the credit." Poseidon confronted his brother, while looking at us with approval.

"umm...yes yes, brother...alright. Because of your actions and bravery, each of you will be rewarded. But for now let us deal with the matter at hand. the Athena Parthenos." Zeus looked at my mother.

" will take it off of Camp-Half-Blood property. I will keep it here until I can figure out what else to do with it." Athena looked at me. "Annabeth Chase, please step up."

Percy squeezed my hand as I took a couple steps forward, and bowed at her feet. "Mother."

"Annabeth, please rise and look at me." I did as she said. "You did something that many and many generations of my children could not do in groups...and you did it alone. You bested my greatest enemy, which was your greatest fear...that is true bravery...and I could not be any more proud of you. Well done my child. I give you this necklace, for whenever you need an answer, ask, and I shall give it. where ever and whenever.You will be remembered through out time as the Child of Athena who did the impossible."

I looked back at Percy with tears in my eyes. He was beaming at me. I turned back to mom and bowed. "Thanks...mom..." She stood from her throne and shrunk down to normal size. She she took a necklace out of hands and gave it to me. "From a mother, to her daughter, I must say that you have made me proud." She put her hand on my shoulder and continued. "Well done, Annabeth."