Chapter 6

Enjoy

_______________________________________

*Nico's POV*

I walked around the camp wanderlessly aiming as I waited for the time to meet back up with Percy.

'Percy...' I hoped the guy was OK...as much as I hated it, I couldn't stand to see Percy upset. Don't get me wrong, I've lost all feelings of affection toward him...but I still cared about him.

I ran my figures through my hair, sighing and decided to head to the medical ward.

Once I got to the door I looked in to find Will Solace alone, sorting though medicine. My knuckles gently tapped on the wood frame. "Hey Solace."

Will turned, looked at me and grinned. "Nico!" He said as I walked over to the desk he was standing over. "Meeting over?"

I sighed and rested my forehead against his shoulder. "No...Percy called for a break. We made a discovery..." I told him about the laptop and the mysterious man named Lupin.

After I finished Will scratched his head. "Lupin...like the disease?"

I frowned and thwacked him upside the head. "No. I think...its as in wolf." I sighed and we stood in silence. After a minute I spoke. "I...I'm concerned. About Percy I mean. I know how much Annabeth means to him-"

"Nico..." Will said as in a 'don't bring up past pains'.

"No I'm serious...I knew, when I heard about Annabeth, that he would be upset...angry...but..." I gripped Will's shirt. "I know insanity when I see it...I use to be on the brink of it.. And I think Percy is tredding that water...if he goes on...he'll fall in to deep..."

Will took my hand in his and kissed my forehead. "As long has he has his friends by his side.. As long as he has you to keep him out of that...he will be fine...I have faith in you. And everyone else..." He looked me in the eyes and smiled. "Also, if there is anything I can do...please tell Percy I'm willing to do it."

*half hour later*

Once we all gathered in the big house, Percy came in with a full backpack and his cellphone.

"Hey, Perce..." Grover said meekly to his friend.

After Percy slammed the bag onto the table, he walked over to where the laptop he threw was laying, and picked it up. Turning it on, he plugged a cord into the laptop that connected to his phone. After clicking a few buttons he unplugged and looked up at us.

"So what's our game plan here? What did you just do?" Leo spoke.

"I made so that every message Lupin sends will go straight to my phone."

"That's a great idea! Now we'll never miss an update!" Hazel said.

Percy nodded. "As for a game plan...not much we can do now...go to the spot...wait and watch. Check for clues. I need to head back the the spot where Annabeth was taken." He looked at me. "That's where you come in."

I scrunched my eyebrows. "What?"

He got his phone and showed me the pictures of the scene. As I flipped through the multipe angles of the photos, he explained. "I've been studying these for hours. Trying to see if we missed something. And I think we did." He took the phone and zoomed in on the ground.

The only thing in the picture was a dollar.

I stopped and looked up at him as he looked dead in my eye. "You think Will can pull prints off that thing?"